WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yes Hello. Ban here. Any of my long lost friends on here?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
LOL. Yeah that was a grow room we built for some guy. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that one burned down lmao. If its the one I'm thinking of the ceiling height was ridiculously low. Like 3 feet or some shit. Iirc Ban kept telling him all the things he was doing wrong like no thermal overrides and shit but the dude wouldn't listen. He just wanted it fast go go go. I could be wrong though cuz I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
LOL. Yeah that was a grow room we built for some guy. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that one burned down lmao. If its the one I'm thinking of the ceiling height was ridiculously low. Like 3 feet or some shit. Iirc Ban kept telling him all the things he was doing wrong like no thermal overrides and shit but the dude wouldn't listen. He just wanted it fast go go go. I could be wrong though cuz I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night.
Fail.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
LOL @ Daks Sux. He was a fun guy. I'm reminded of that pic of him riding a lawnmower.

OH! And Coyote crawling through his window. :D

• 1Like
Reactions: Dark Fader

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Do you remember this? or who that chick is?
I remember it being posted, but it fails me who that girl is.
I can't get a good, solid look at her but I don't recall that pic.

I should get Blazor over here to post his photochops. Some of them might not be allowed, though.

*I told him I was going to yoink one from him.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Dark Fader

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I can't get a good, solid look at her but I don't recall that pic.

I should get Blazor over here to post his photochops. Some of them might not be allowed, though.
yeah, for sure... I'm sure Jason and Brit wouldn't mind too much.
Just as long as everyone is aware of what is potentially being posted.
00's photoshops were definitely no holds barred.

We could use some more action up in here anyway.