WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yes I Steal Avatars!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5
0
0
#1
yes i am very obssed with stealing peoples avatars. I dont know why but i am. The newest person i have stolen from would be Dave666 :fuckoff:
 
3
0
0
#2
your fucking gay way fast whitey. get a life. people are sick of u stealing everything of theirs ...it pisses em off...trust me :thumbsdn:
 
565
0
0
#3
we should ban him from using avatars this is the fourth one he stole.
 
5
0
0
#4
Ang3L Eyez said:
your fucking gay way fast whitey. get a life. people are sick of u stealing everything of theirs ...it pisses em off...trust me :thumbsdn:
how could you be sick of me stealing avatars when you are one of the newest people of the web site :mfinger:
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#5
who the fuck cares its an avatar - at least he admits to stealing them and he doesnt take credit for them.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#6
go ahead...steal my avatar...i dare ya :mfinger:
 
3,050
0
0
#8
eh who cares if he steals avatars, hes welcome to mine, who the hell is angel eyes?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#9
Nymphchick said:
eh who cares if he steals avatars, hes welcome to mine, who the hell is angel eyes?
you are sweetie pie ;)
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#10
way fast whitty said:
yes i am very obssed with stealing peoples avatars. I dont know why but i am. The newest person i have stolen from would be Dave666 :fuckoff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.