WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yes, no, maybe???

Easty

Click click boom
alright, there's this chick in my speech class who's really cool. i wanna ask her out, and i thought up a way to do it, here goes.

"hows you and your BF doing?"

"how did you know i had a BF?"

"because all the really hot chicks have 'em"

or

"i dont have one, why do you ask?"

(move onto phase 2)

will it work? ladies, your opinions do matter here more than dudes, you know. help a lonely ranter out:(

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Ditch shitty pickup lines. Try showing her your personality and getting to be friends before you even bother letting her know you're interested. Fishing for information about her boyfriend, whether or not you know she currently has one, is a big alarm-ringer for girls.

Of course, if you're looking for a cocksmoking slut with no brain, then by all means do use shitty pickup lines. I'm 22, I've been through the school dating scene already and trust me: if you go the way of the slutty schoolgirls, you won't remember it fondly when you're married and your wife asks you what sort of stuff you did back when you were in school.

Eastside said:
alright, there's this chick in my speech class who's really cool. i wanna ask her out, and i thought up a way to do it, here goes.

or

(move onto phase 2)

will it work? ladies, your opinions do matter here more than dudes, you know. help a lonely ranter out:(
I have to agree with OmegaZeto here. No pickup lines. Unless the girl hasn't been around the dating scene or is incredibly ditzy, pickup lines won't work because the girl will recognize it as one right away. Get her talking to you, but do not tell her too much about yourself. Keep her wondering if you want to keep from falling into the best guy friend trap. A girl is more likely to go for the guy who is mysterious than Mr. Dependable who she knows like the back of her hand (at least girls our age do). Remember things like her favorite flower/color/whatever. After you've gotten to know her and she you (at least a little bit) you can start surprising her with little things having to do with her favorite things. Leave them on her desk before she comes into class, find a way to sneak it into her bookbag, whatever. You can start off with leaving notes with the items saying something similar to secret admirer. Then, as you are getting to know each other, slowly move in to giving hints to help her figure out that it's you. Girls like games and surprises. This combines both favorites. Granted, I give you no guarantees that this will work, but even if she still isn't interested she'll treat you with some favor most likely, and you'll have another friend. Given time the friendship might grow. Best of all, in getting to know her you'll find out if she has a boyfriend without having to ask. We girls will often mention them if we have them, to let you guys know before you have to ask. As much as guys like to believe it, we don't always enjoy making you work for answers. If you listen we often tell you the answers before you even ask.

Easty

Click click boom
OmegaZeto said:
Of course, if you're looking for a cocksmoking slut with no brain...
thats okay, not really my type.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Eastside said:

or

(move onto phase 2)

hahaha
hillarious.
if that works ill have to hand it to you.Ofcourse the girl would be a slut to go out after those pick up lines.
Why dont you geht to know her better.why dont you talk to her more often.dont be like....umm hi im _______ , can i sniff your panties?
take a more serious approach. Im not sure, but i think a decent or sensible girl would prefer a guy whose nt looking desperate to tap something.Be sweet (do not say you hae the most amaznig breasts in the world...it does not work..i have tried it before) ask her what she thinks about blah and blah. Find out what she is interested in, talk about something that you share in common.
dunno man, doubt pick up line would work.

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
Tell her straight that you like her and want to go out with her. Screw the stuff about boyfriends. Just do it straight.

Sulik

I'm serious, no?
That's smart, but really you should do that only if you are searching for some bed-mate.
Other wise be friend with her first. And although sex is good, it's not the absolute best thing you can have with your girlfriend.