WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

YES woot 2k

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i had to do this one

2K POSTS 3rd to get to it.

thanks for all the people who have helped me. time for 3k

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
lol im almost there man so catch up man

Congrats Chris... yay... a whole 2k... wow... i havent even reached 500....hah....im not on all that much thats whyy...hah

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Halfpintrocker said:
Congrats Chris... yay... a whole 2k... wow... i havent even reached 500....hah....im not on all that much thats whyy...hah
mornin honey how was your day?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
i had to do this one

2K POSTS 3rd to get to it.

thanks for all the people who have helped me. time for 3k
Good job Otep. We'll see you at 3.

...Halfpint,wassup kid?

im doing good... and morning to you all too... too early in the morning but whatever... no school... all cause of that damn hurricane Charley...a tree fell in the cafeteria. hah.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Wow that's a lot of posts... I'm not even at 100 yet. Way to go :thumbsup:

Chris

Sick Bastard
Halfpintrocker said:

OK, let us take this again, I'm the smartest one, my name is Chris, he's the one with 2k posts, he's name is Otepsoul...can you remember that? Me, Chris...Him, Otepsoul