WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yet again i do this 400

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
0
100
GottaHurt said:
Ahhhh, but pain can be such a beautiful thing....
yea you see otep in the corner of the streets on the ground getting kicked over and over. while everyone just sits there watching.
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
GottaHurt said:
Ahhhh, but pain can be such a beautiful thing....
Yesyes, pain can be good, but only some kinds of pain.... lol, a swift kick is never fun.... ohh and i do have long legs, the better to out stride the man ahead
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
screw_you_jack said:
hmmm.... your....? well well now GH, keep then thoughts to yourself, and the lotion handy

Nah, I pretty much speak my mind, no keeping nothing in, and her names not lotion, and she'll be here after she gets off work....lol...
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
screw_you_jack said:
Yesyes, pain can be good, but only some kinds of pain.... lol, a swift kick is never fun.... ohh and i do have long legs, the better to out stride the man ahead
LOL

reminds me of the other day...was out running and this dude comes up jogging behind me and I wanted to see if my training was paying off so i stepped it up a notch. Well he was like super taller then me so each one of his steps was two of mine, so i had to work twice as hard and he could tell I was kind of racing him... then I don't know..the passion of racing took over. So I was pushing myself trying to keep up with this guy... and somehow, somewhere I was like SCREW this... so i just took off.. not really a sprint... I want to just die... every muscle in my leg was hurting the big hill from hell was coming up... but the thought of the guy behind me just made me keep pushing lol...

I made it to the top of the hell and around the corner to where i normaly stop and do my cool down... and strech.

He comes up and goes I never been out ran by a girl before...

Made my day.

He was a pretty nice guy... a little to cocky for my liking... but hey.
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
_Kitana_ said:
LOL

reminds me of the other day...was out running and this dude comes up jogging behind me and I wanted to see if my training was paying off so i stepped it up a notch. Well he was like super taller then me so each one of his steps was two of mine, so i had to work twice as hard and he could tell I was kind of racing him... then I don't know..the passion of racing took over. So I was pushing myself trying to keep up with this guy... and somehow, somewhere I was like SCREW this... so i just took off.. not really a sprint... I want to just die... every muscle in my leg was hurting the big hill from hell was coming up... but the thought of the guy behind me just made me keep pushing lol...

I made it to the top of the hell and around the corner to where i normaly stop and do my cool down... and strech.

He comes up and goes I never been out ran by a girl before...

Made my day.

He was a pretty nice guy... a little to cocky for my liking... but hey.
well now, congrads.... it's good for the girls to show up the cocky guys every now and then.


and GH, ur woman is still at work? it's gotta be like 1am there.....hmmm.... and she still has time for you after working the late shift? wow... that's a good arrangement for you then....
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
screw_you_jack said:
..and GH, ur woman is still at work? it's gotta be like 1am there.....hmmm.... and she still has time for you after working the late shift? wow... that's a good arrangement for you then....
Late shift? There's an entire world of people who work evenings/nights.
So we don't see the world as others do. When most are peacefully sleeping, we're living our lives.
She had inventory, she had to count everything in the restaurant, including dishes, silver etc...does it every Sunday, it's sucks. But yea, we have a good arraingment :cool: Night time, when everything feels so right to me...
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
0
100
GottaHurt said:
Late shift? There's an entire world of people who work evenings/nights.
So we don't see the world as others do. When most are peacefully sleeping, we're living our lives.
She had inventory, she had to count everything in the restaurant, including dishes, silver etc...does it every Sunday, it's sucks. But yea, we have a good arraingment :cool: Night time, when everything feels so right to me...
nice