WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yet another example of chat fuckery...

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Yes, I am a chat addict. But unlike the common addict, I know when to talk and when to shut the hell up. Here's someone who didn't.

[00:40] <kyora> kudos sonic
[00:40] <kyora> sprite kicks all soda ass!
[00:41] <kyora> hello uhhh you guys all dead i mean no one is talkin now
[00:42] <kyora> helloooooooooo
[00:42] <kyora> some one talk plz
[00:42] <kyora> i mean please
[00:43] <kyora> talk damn it
[00:43] <kyora> someone talk !!!!!!!
[00:44] *** kyora (~PSOanon@adsl-219-49-174.mia.bellsouth.net) Quit
[00:45] *** kyora (~PSOanon@adsl-219-49-174.mia.bellsouth.net) has joined #psow
[00:45] <kyora> hello
[00:45] <kyora> is anybody there
[00:45] <Ian-KunX> No.
[00:46] <kyora> o
[00:46] <kyora> why werent you guys talkin before
[00:47] <kyora> someone say something!!! or i will leave cause this is boring
[00:47] <kyora> ok ill count down from 10
[00:48] <kyora> 9
[00:48] <kyora> 8
[00:48] <kyora> 7
[00:48] <kyora> 6
[00:48] <kyora> 5
[00:48] <kyora> 4
[00:48] <kyora> 3
[00:48] <kyora> 2
[00:48] <kyora> 1
[00:48] <kyora> 0
[00:48] *** kyora was kicked by Canin (Canin)
[00:49] *** kyora (~PSOanon@adsl-219-49-174.mia.bellsouth.net) has joined #psow
[00:50] <kyora> damn u canin u didnt kick me out i left so suck my balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[00:50] *** kyora was kicked by WC` (Die)
[00:51] *** kyora (~PSOanon@adsl-219-49-174.mia.bellsouth.net) has joined #psow
[00:51] <kyora> suck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[00:52] *** kyora was kicked by D_MaMBo (no thanks)
[00:53] *** WC` sets mode: +b *!*@adsl-219-49-174.mia.bellsouth.net

I would say fuck it and leave if I was her... damn she stayed and talked?? how gay is that... shes some kind of loser...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yea no one is really ever in the chat room. Also dont post your IP address hackers can get it. :cool:

huh?? what r u talking about hackers?? wait... are you even talking to me??

morelos

lexicon incognito
my IP is 24.7.8.118; let me know if you can find any security holes.

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I don't know what the hell my IP is, because its changes all the time. Also, AOL is so fucking gay, goddamn those fuckers!!!!! :mfinger: :gun: :(

see .. even if I were to give my IP it wouldn't matter cause hackers are too damn stupid and macintosh is too secure for them to hack it :p :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well there are some hackers who could do something with an IP address, not me of course, but someone.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:

~ dan ~
I see you're running some free bsd there.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
teh anarchist said:
see .. even if I were to give my IP it wouldn't matter cause hackers are too damn stupid and macintosh is too secure for them to hack it :p :mfinger:

That's where you're wrong. Mac does have documented vulnerabilities. And hackers being stupid? I'm glad you're not an IT Professional. Hackers don't normally choose macs to hit because microsoft is "evil". They like to hit MS machines for a number of reasons. It's the most common, MS is the big sucessful guy, and everyone hates a winner.

Here's a few links:
Mac vulnerabilities
More MAC vuls
Still more
And more
Need I continue? or can you check some of this stuff on your own

HeH mac&cheese

morelos

lexicon incognito
teh anarchist said:
see .. even if I were to give my IP it wouldn't matter cause hackers are too damn stupid and macintosh is too secure for them to hack it
too secure? more like too useless.

bullshyt said:
Well there are some hackers who could do something with an IP address, not me of course, but someone.
"not you of course" because you can't hack.

maxpower said:
I see you're running some free bsd there.
i see you have nmap also. goodforyou :D i have syslogd as well! got that!?!?

:p

~ dan ~

ps - tell it to scan ports above 1024. say, maybe to 8800.

lets see.. macs are useless how exactly? ... any graphics/movie/music making that is done well is done on a mac. Oh wow games are released first on PC, but that's about the only advantage.. and the mac OS is much more secure than any windows OS even with any vulnerabilities it may have windows has ten times as many not to mention as maxpower said, hackers target MS machines, so almost all viruses and all spyware programs are PC

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
morelos said:

~ dan ~
careful, all my friend needs is an ip address to crack into someone's system...he's done it to me for fun just to show off

and he drives around hacking into ppl's wireless networks, uses their internet and everything, funny stuff...ppl are so blind from how easily this can be done

morelos

lexicon incognito
seije said:
careful, all my friend needs is an ip address to crack into someone's system...he's done it to me for fun just to show off
ok seije. he'll need more than my IP to figure out what he's actually talking to anyway. no portscanner knows what the fuck it is for a reason.

yes, i was arrested when i was attending cal for hacking. yes, i got fined instead of being charged, thank god.

yes, i was in the newspaper.

no, i was not on tv :p

~ dan ~