WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat yet ANOTHER jesus sighting.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
So they are saying they are seeing jesus inside of a moms stomach... People theses days... How do you get jesus from those ultrasounds??

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
This reminds me of a joke we had in our Contempary World Problems class, the teacher was talking about this one business had like 11 unborn baby fetises(sp) and he asked what to do with 11 baby fetises(sp), so I raised my hand and simply told him "Sell them on ebay."
:rotflmao:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is so dumb. The news should stop covering this type of idiotic stories.

And to:

Smoke said:
This reminds me of a joke we had in our Contempary World Problems class, the teacher was talking about this one business had like 11 unborn baby fetises(sp) and he asked what to do with 11 baby fetises(sp), so I raised my hand and simply told him "Sell them on ebay."
:rotflmao:
You must have been high. Because to be honest, your joke wasn't funny. :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
You must have been high. Because to be honest, your joke wasn't funny. :(
The teacher & students thought it was funny. :rolleyes:
and Btw, No, I wasn't high.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
The teacher & students thought it was funny. :rolleyes:
and Btw, No, I wasn't high.
Hmm... I understand. The moment passed and this is why I didn't think it was funny. No hard feelings. I wasn't trying to be an asshole. Just expressing my honest opinion.

dull_bullet said:
What the hell is wrong with people?! :banghead:
Lets see: They're ignorant, arrogant, stressed out, pissed off, attention seeking, fast food eating, scandalous, disgusting, drug addicted, alcohol abusing, fearful, self-involved, naïve, dim witted fucks, whose craziness is only overshadowed by their massive, overlapping, fat filled, jellyrolls. ((Etc. etc. etc. etc. fucking etc….))

Everyone has something wrong with them. We all have our “issues”, some are just crazier than others. (((Example: The Jesus freaks above = crazy, That guy from that compound in Waco = crazier.)))

A better question would have been: What's not wrong with people.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Hmm... I understand. The moment passed and this is why I didn't think it was funny. No hard feelings. I wasn't trying to be an asshole. Just expressing my honest opinion.
Its cool, i don't care anyways.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Most likely the images...

bnccoder

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
The baby? Or the Images?
I knew someone was going to ask that. Oddly enough I thought it would be you. The images.

Descent

Hella Constipated
It was taken after her high-blood pressure threatened the tot, who ended up born a month early.

Erica said of little Aaliyah: “The scans are a sign she’s special.”
Aaliyah was pronounced dead today at 8:03 P.M. EST, due to her mother's high blood pressure and her nasty case of AIDS. The Landover Baptist Church is planning yet another racist, mentally insane statement for their followers today.

Taylor_Blade said:
A better question would have been: What's not wrong with people.
Best one yet: Does Taylor Blade know what a rhetorical question is?

Descent said:
Aaliyah was pronounced dead today at 8:03 P.M. EST, due to her mother's high blood pressure and her nasty case of AIDS. The Landover Baptist Church is planning yet another racist, mentally insane statement for their followers today.
Can you show us a source?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
what's patheticaly funny is that they have the pretention to know what Jesus looked like.

Magic Hobo said:
Best one yet: Does Taylor Blade know what a rhetorical question is?
Yes, I do. However, I prefer to answer them anyway. You see, although the question did not require an answer, that itself does not prevent me from giving one.

I’m sure if you looked up “smartass”, it would define me nicely. If you have issues with this, or my comments, you should consider putting me on ignore. Otherwise, I would suggest: you get-over-it!

EDIT: Also, incase you didn't notice: I used his question to further elaborate on my response to the thread.

Taylor_Blade said:
Yes, I do. However, I prefer to answer them anyway. You see, although the question did not require an answer, that itself does not prevent me from giving one.

I’m sure if you looked up “smartass”, it would define me nicely. If you have issues with this, or my comments, you should consider putting me on ignore. Otherwise, I would suggest: you get-over-it!

EDIT: Also, incase you didn't notice: I used his question to further elaborate on my response to the thread.
Oh calm down man. I don't ignore people. As far as i'm concerned, thats the pussy's way out

By the way, great way to choose to answer questions with such a passion :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
So they are saying they are seeing jesus inside of a moms stomach... People theses days... How do you get jesus from those ultrasounds??
Jesus Christ! Git in mah Belly!