WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yo Jason,Alien WTFever your name is....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I realize that I'm just your average pee-on here at WTF,but I think a few things need to be addressed. I'm sure you've noticed the boom in idiot membership in the last few weeks. It's a good thing somewhere down the line,I guess. Don't geht me wrong,I'm very much a regular here,and I plan to keep on irritating you all as well. I gotta tell ya,somethings got to be done with the same old redundant bullshit that keeps poping up here everyday.

First off: I think you need to revamp the rules here. No more AOL chatline talk in the forums. I mean,who the fuck wants to read,"hdfthcbbbaaaaa- fuk off,efwee",that's bullshit! If you do that after being warned,your cock farming. Plain and fucking simple.

Secondly: Just geht rid of the fucking Welcome Wagon. All it is lately,nothing more that a tool for the idiots to waste bandwidth. Just give the newbs a flashy avatar that says:"I'm a Newb" till they can geht fifty posts in.

Third: Where the fuck are all the Mods? There's nobody here to clean up this dumping of threads. Have you been reading all that crap? It's no wonder the regular members don't come back. Before things geht any worse,I propose that we geht to cleaning house.

And geht some Mods in here with some god damned balls to do something about it. The Newbspawn are taking over,and lowering the value of our favorite web site. WTF! Why is it that Alien Soup gehts all the grown ups,and we geht all the fucking retards? :mad:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
people will just spam to get postcount, gg

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
And geht some Mods in here with some god damned balls to do something about it. The Newbspawn are taking over,and lowering the value of our favorite web site. WTF! Why is it that Alien Soup gehts all the grown ups,and we geht all the fucking retards? :mad:
If we had balls we are power tripping...

Jung

???
Premium
The few times I dropped in tonight made me sad.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
If we had balls we are power tripping...
Fuck dat! If the little fuckers don't like it,they can go back to Yu-gi-oh.com.
Who fucking cares if they don't like it. It's your job. You know what it intails doing it. That's why I say the rules need to be updated. I think WTF.com needs to inpliment a way,so that you HAVE to read the rules fully before you can post. This fucking two word posting shit is gehtting fucking retarded. There's not one fucking thread here worth my time reading lately.

Junglizm is right,it's fucking sad.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
update closed about 8 threads.

Banned one user all with in chit chat, life sucks and writer's block.

Lesson to be had. MOD WITH BIG BALLS, LET her forums go bad. SO PEOPLE WAKE UP... to realize mod NEEDS BIG BALLS...

:)

thanks guys.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gehtfuct said:
I realize that I'm just your average pee-on here at WTF,but I think a few things need to be addressed. I'm sure you've noticed the boom in idiot membership in the last few weeks. It's a good thing somewhere down the line,I guess. Don't geht me wrong,I'm very much a regular here,and I plan to keep on irritating you all as well. I gotta tell ya,somethings got to be done with the same old redundant bullshit that keeps poping up here everyday.

First off: I think you need to revamp the rules here. No more AOL chatline talk in the forums. I mean,who the fuck wants to read,"hdfthcbbbaaaaa- fuk off,efwee",that's bullshit! If you do that after being warned,your cock farming. Plain and fucking simple.

Secondly: Just geht rid of the fucking Welcome Wagon. All it is lately,nothing more that a tool for the idiots to waste bandwidth. Just give the newbs a flashy avatar that says:"I'm a Newb" till they can geht fifty posts in.

Third: Where the fuck are all the Mods? There's nobody here to clean up this dumping of threads. Have you been reading all that crap? It's no wonder the regular members don't come back. Before things geht any worse,I propose that we geht to cleaning house.

I Love know it alls! Doesn't everyone? I say we go one better and just hand the site over to you and Kit, so you can lick each others asses all by yourselves. Well and those two or three people that you are yearning for.."the orignal members"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
I Love know it alls! Doesn't everyone? I say we go one better and just hand the site over to you and Kit, so you can lick each others asses all by yourselves. Well and those two or three people that you are yearning for.."the orignal members"
Aww...Broken feels left out.
Are you and I going to have a problem now,smartass?

Broken

lol; who's posting baby whinebag bullshit now?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
lol; who's posting baby whinebag bullshit now?
Are you flirting with me?
I'm begining to geht a broken boner.

Pffft...

Broken

Just posting my thoughts on the thread. I believe that's what you wanted.

I just think we should cock farm every single person that joins and then they have to be a good poster to get out. and if they're not out by 50 posts, their post count gets reset to 0 and they have to try again. That way, they will never play in the arcade and never post anything in the real forums unless they have some intelligence...

Broken

LOL; I said, that it the other thread on this same subject.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
big balls arent a problem....the problem is one person deciding what others should think or feel on a certain topic. But whatever....close what you want....i'll try to keep things interesting where I can. But you kids need to learn how to play nice.

ok ok...we can't rely on other people to clean up shit for us. What happened to the "beat-downs" given to n00bs who don't respect us? We don't need a cage...we need to fucking do it ourselfs.

And another thing; why the fuck are some people suck ups to mods or members with power? you don't need to give us candy apples with razors in them for us to like you. Just don't be a dumbass is all i'm sayin.