Yo Jason,Alien WTFever your name is....

Havok

Mr. Ee
deus_ex_machina said:
ok ok...we can't rely on other people to clean up shit for us. What happened to the "beat-downs" given to n00bs who don't respect us? We don't need a cage...we need to fucking do it ourselfs.

And another thing; why the fuck are some people suck ups to mods or members with power? you don't need to give us candy apples with razors in them for us to like you. Just don't be a dumbass is all i'm sayin.

Suckin up to the mods has made me the man i am today.

But seriously, why all of the wtf anger lately? Everyone is whining and bitching and crying and releasing bodily fluids all over the place.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Now that's the WTF sprite, now go out there and scare all the 13 yr olds off the site. Homey the clown style! Old school flames, oh and I forgot a large sock with rocks in it.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Broken said:
Now that's the WTF sprite, now go out there and scare all the 13 yr olds off the site. Homey the clown style! Old school flames, oh and I forgot a large sock with rocks in it.

Homey don't play that.

WTF is an "old school flame"?

HavokChylde said:
Suckin up to the mods has made me the man i am today.

But seriously, why all of the wtf anger lately? Everyone is whining and bitching and crying and releasing bodily fluids all over the place.
dunno...but the n00bs must be the result of early teen pregnacy rate going up or something

Havok

Mr. Ee
deus_ex_machina said:
dunno...but the n00bs must be the result of early teen pregnacy rate going up or something

Crackbabies.

Or an anal baby. No wonder their mom's always called them a little shit.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Broken said:
Oh thats not right.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
enter.....SKY!!!

Sky is our oldest newb wearing nothing but a kool-aid stained t-shirt and diaper. Notice how the dunce cap accentuates the interesting shape of his head.....Look out ladies....He's on the Prowl!

Havok

Mr. Ee
bigck3000 said:
enter.....SKY!!!

Sky is our oldest newb wearing nothing but a kool-aid stained t-shirt and diaper. Notice how the dunce cap accentuates the interesting shape of his head.....Look out ladies....He's on the Prowl!

Ok, ok it's not B and T. Let's calm down. It's not his fault he's been here since may, and he's still a n00b.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I wish these changes had come in before i found WTF.com...
may be then i could get some godamn work done

"Thanks WTF.com, before i found you, i was productive. Now, my days just slide by with very little going on..."

We can't ban the dumb people, otherwise i wouldn't be allowed to travel the halls of WTF, then what would i do??

(jerk off all day probably)