WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yo

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
lol anyone want to see a pic of my girl?
if enough people say yes ill put it on here.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
g/f --- shes like your on that site alot so just some them what you got. im like ok ill show them the pic of you.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Not to be mean, but do you care that she is objecting herself to men in that picture, or was that the point?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude...thats totally not her....us geeks cant score with a chick like that....
....either youre stinking rich..or have a huge fuckin dick......i dont have either of those....[mid sized dick, actually] ......but yeah....totally not her....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mariusthegreat said:
dude...thats totally not her....us geeks cant score with a chick like that....
....either youre stinking rich..or have a huge fuckin dick......i dont have either of those....[mid sized dick, actually] ......but yeah....totally not her....
how would you like me to prove it.what want aim convos? want me to bring her to your town in the u.s.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
how would you like me to prove it.what want aim convos? want me to bring her to your town in the u.s.
YES
then ther can be a huge orgy with like 10 people and a keg!!!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
aight, take me a few days to drive there. fuck work im not going ROAD TRIP