WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yo

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#1
lol anyone want to see a pic of my girl?
if enough people say yes ill put it on here.
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
#2
Girl as in, girlfriend? Or girl as in, baby girl?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#3
g/f --- shes like your on that site alot so just some them what you got. im like ok ill show them the pic of you.
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#8
Not to be mean, but do you care that she is objecting herself to men in that picture, or was that the point?
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#10
Oh then..Hotttttt. I don't have boobs...I have a butt though...sorta.. :(
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#12
isnt i was like hell yeah when we first got together.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#13
dude...thats totally not her....us geeks cant score with a chick like that....
....either youre stinking rich..or have a huge fuckin dick......i dont have either of those....[mid sized dick, actually] ......but yeah....totally not her....
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#15
Pachyderm said:
Oh then..Hotttttt. I don't have boobs...I have a butt though...sorta.. :(
Nice..
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#16
mariusthegreat said:
dude...thats totally not her....us geeks cant score with a chick like that....
....either youre stinking rich..or have a huge fuckin dick......i dont have either of those....[mid sized dick, actually] ......but yeah....totally not her....
how would you like me to prove it.what want aim convos? want me to bring her to your town in the u.s.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#18
otepsoul said:
how would you like me to prove it.what want aim convos? want me to bring her to your town in the u.s.
YES
then ther can be a huge orgy with like 10 people and a keg!!!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#19
aight, take me a few days to drive there. fuck work im not going ROAD TRIP
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#20
otepsoul said:
aight, take me a few days to drive there. fuck work im not going ROAD TRIP
ummm.... r u in the states?