WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yooooooooooooooooooo

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fuck its another Rek1. Everyone Run to the bomb shelter.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
[sky] said:
Fuck its another Rek1. Everyone Run to the bomb shelter.
bomb shelter?!?!? i thought it was used to store dead bodies.....

DIZNUTS

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
i hope thats what that shed was for
i don't see any sheds.....*looks around and sees a port-a-potty where he puts in the special ingredient in the KOOL-AID*

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
A so called gangster who was on the site a while back (He was white).

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
This is stupid I think for everyone to post anew thread to say "Hey I just joined." Can't we just open one thread for everyone to sign instead of creating a new one every time we get a new body.

DIZNUTS

SouthWolf said:
This is stupid I think for everyone to post anew thread to say "Hey I just joined." Can't we just open one thread for everyone to sign instead of creating a new one every time we get a new body.
a new body??????? crap how did yall find my stash :confuse:

DIZNUTS

brainwashmonkey said:
Would you like some candy?

Welcome and Fuck off.
BMW you do realize that you gave out all of you candy dont you? Well either way lets go down to the bomb shelter and make some more of your chocolate covered testicle candy :D