WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

you ass wholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

not sure

Banned - What an Asshat!
dont say krap about my mom she is on her deathbed i dont wanna talk about her
how dare you ass wholes make fun of her

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You take the internets too seriously...

And would your mother approve of you using such vulgar language?

You say you don't want to talk about her, yet...you made a thread about her??? xD

I'm assuming once she's dead (can I speed this along?) she wont need her kidney's anymore. So can I have them? I need those kidneys.. :happysad:

It may be time... to slowly back away from the computer... and find something more "fun" to do ;) It's only the internet... you don't know us, why do you care what any one of us would say? Get yourself together :D

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Well, that certainly explains why she didn't move much. It also explains her random moaning before during and after too.

When she dies, can we have some of the life insurance? We'll be nicer if you say yes.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Phantom said:
I'm assuming once she's dead (can I speed this along?) she wont need her kidney's anymore. So can I have them? I need those kidneys.. :happysad:
Be careful, beer kills kidneys!

Jung

???
Premium
It's assholes, you dumbfuck.

Hmm...Something just struck me as odd...

His mom's on her deathbed, yet he's bitching and moaning about the internet and can't get away from it? If you cared about your mom wouldn't you be spending time with her? :confused:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Perhaps we're entire asses thus making us ass wholes, instead of ass parts or ass halves...

Slacker

Postaholic
Some one went on the computer when his mommy wasn't watching! You bad boy go to your room and play with your legos and watch teletubies.

Jung

???
Premium
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Perhaps we're entire asses thus making us ass wholes, instead of ass parts or ass halves...
Don't you mean wholes?

Ass

Wholes!!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Justifying the unjustifiable just doesn't do justice to the English language.

not sure

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
Well, that certainly explains why she didn't move much. It also explains her random moaning before during and after too.

When she dies, can we have some of the life insurance? We'll be nicer if you say yes.

you insignificant tard go fuck your self

Originally Posted by Phantom
I'm assuming once she's dead (can I speed this along?) she wont need her kidney's anymore. So can I have them? I need those kidneys..

go get your own fucking kidneys

You say you don't want to talk about her, yet...you made a thread about her??? xD

ya was hoping for an apollogy about the asses who where dising my mother in the chat nothing more after that its a past isue
but instead i get this shit

you should be ashamed of yourselvs

Slacker

Postaholic
You should be ashame of your self by making this public. You knew we were going to flame you about it so why bother having more people talk shit about your mom? She is not really on your death bed you just made a poor fucking excuse to try and flame us and yet you can't even do that. So Get the fuck out attention-whore! :mfinger:

not sure said:
Phantom said:
I'm assuming once she's dead (can I speed this along?) she wont need her kidney's anymore. So can I have them? I need those kidneys..
go get your own fucking kidneys
To late. While I was at it I took her heart, live and spleen. I will be auctioning these later on ebay if you want them back.

Jung

???
Premium
not sure said:
you insignificant tard go fuck your self
You're pretty fucking stupid if you think anyone is 'significant' on the internet. Including yourself. We're all strangers here...

Furthermore, nobody on this site even knows who the fuck you are. Excuse us for being apathetic.
ya was hoping for an apollogy about the asses who where dising my mother in the chat nothing more after that its a past isue
but instead i get this shit
Boo-fucking-hoo, someone was mean to you on the internet.

Here, baby.

you should be ashamed of yourselvs
You should learn how to spell.

Slacker

Postaholic
It looks like we got ourselves a momma's boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.