WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You cant tell me that wouldent suck! lmao

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Oh nevermind my last post...It just came up on my comp so I can see it now...but wow, yea that would hurt like hell I imagine...lol

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Damn...is that one even real? seems like it was just cut and pasted together...I could be wrong but if that pic is real then that just sucks...

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
its real

sinned_girl said:
Damn...is that one even real? seems like it was just cut and pasted together...I could be wrong but if that pic is real then that just sucks...
yea mk found that in an SS forum im pritty sure its real
i think that pic origonaly came from a news artical.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
Spaniards rule, they run from bulls, and they fight them, and they conquered AND discovered america, and ruled most of it, man, spain rules

anyway, i saw that pic a while ago, in other forums, i fucking pissed my pants

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah, and the pictures show why they are pushed back to Spain. Rofl.. Da Bulls!!

Broken

tharuz said:
shit happens when you put you have balls, you lose them
Yeah, I agree I love your spangrish.. I haven't heard it in years.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
tharuz said:
Spaniards rule, they run from bulls, and they fight them, and they conquered AND discovered america, and ruled most of it, man, spain rules

anyway, i saw that pic a while ago, in other forums, i fucking pissed my pants

Ahhh, another history lesson. Funny how the Spaniards claim they discovered America, when the Native Americans (Indians) were already here.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Ahhh, another history lesson. Funny how the Spaniards claim they discovered America, when the Native Americans (Indians) were already here.
Oh Now come on... There's no such thing as Indians....

tharuz

Bringer of Order
you`re just angry beacause britain didn`t came here first :rolleyes:

oh shit, i was erasing some words, i fucked up the message

Broken

tharuz said:
you`re just angry beacause britain didn`t came here first :rolleyes:

oh shit, i was erasing some words, i fucked up the message
Does it really matter? Who's running shit now?

tharuz

Bringer of Order
We`re all free countries, you`re not ruling anything, were independant, calm down, the only thing is that you`re a superpower and have a good economy

Broken

tharuz said:
We`re all free countries, you`re not ruling anything, were independant, calm down, the only thing is that you`re a superpower and have a good economy
OK..I see you have a firm grasp on global economics. Now explain how the superpower thing to me...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
tharuz said:
Paco get back to work! You are not Don Quixote, Don Juan, or even Juan Valdez, you are my gardener, and you have work to do.

del trabajo del trabajo un laborer estúpido más rápido más rápidamente
(work work faster faster stupid laborer)