WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You cant tell me that wouldent suck! lmao

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
Paco get back to work! You are not Don Quixote, Don Juan, or even Juan Valdez, you are my gardener, and you have work to do.

del trabajo del trabajo un laborer estúpido más rápido más rápidamente
(work work faster faster stupid laborer)
I almost did the lawn boy angle.. but I think I am slipping.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I almost did the lawn boy angle.. but I think I am slipping.
He's been my gardener since his first post, literally. His mom does my laundry, and I've got his grandma overhauling my transmission.

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
america

In my opinion America thinks they're so.. High and mighty when we've only been a super power for 100 years we are too full of ourselves that we think we are invincible. It's kind of sad. But I'd rather be here than in the Middle East. So I'm glad.
And what we did to the Indians was pretty fucked up.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
He's been my gardener since his first post, literally. His mom does my laundry, and I've got his grandma overhauling my transmission.
That's good shit man!:thumbsup:

ron

Buster of Asses
Anubis485 said:
In my opinion America thinks they're so.. High and mighty when we've only been a super power for 100 years we are too full of ourselves that we think we are invincible. It's kind of sad. But I'd rather be here than in the Middle East. So I'm glad.
And what we did to the Indians was pretty fucked up.
We've been a superpower for less time than that. We were not one of the major players until after WWI and only gained superpower status because of WWII and our construction and subsequent use of the atomic bomb.

BTW, my grandfather worked with Oppenheimer and designed the bomb casing for the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. He has quite a collection of memorabilia from that era.