WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You decide

Is Broken The Best Mod?

• Yes...he was one of the best fucking things to ever happen to the site.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken was the best damn mod at wtf.com. And if you agree with me then say so. Heres a few of the reasons why:

1. Mostly everybody hates Kit. No arguing with that.
2. Paul and Gumercules are barely ever on
3. Survivor has 2 posts. Wow. What a great mod.
4. He only banned 1 person. He was very fair and gave many warnings before actually having do something about it.
5. While they are great mods, otepsoul, Magnolia, and MaxPower just became mods not too long ago.
6. It seems our other mod, Skorch, has left for quite a while. So he's the same as Paul and Gumercules.

So just vote. I want to see if I was right about Broken being the most kick-ass mod ever.

Paul

Tenderony
you should add a poll.
i'll give my opinion though.... though i don't always agree with EITHER kitana or broken's opinions... they were both very active and did their job. so no i don't think he was the "best" mod... but he certainly did a good job

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
He really is the best mod. He's on the most next to Max. He should get an award. Oh and did he really leave.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
deus_ex_machina said:
1. Everybody hates Kit. No arguing with that.
i think that is childish and unfair of you to say. i think kitana may be a cunt but i certainly dont hate her.

maybe you should get to know her one on one before you make that statement!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
deus_ex_machina said:
Broken was the best damn mod at wtf.com. And if you agree with me then say so. Heres a few of the reasons why:

1. Everybody hates Kit. No arguing with that.
2. Paul and Gumercules are barely ever on
3. Survivor has 2 posts. Wow. What a great mod.
4. He only banned 1 person. He was very fair and gave many warnings before actually having do something about it.
5. While they are great mods, otepsoul, Magnolia, and MaxPower just became mods not too long ago.
6. It seems our other mod, Skorch, has left for quite a while. So he's the same as Paul and Gumercules.

So just vote. I want to see if I was right about Broken being the most kick-ass mod ever.
I am with you exspecially on #1 and #4. Broken was a hell of a lot better than kitana anytime.

icka said:
i think that is childish and unfair of you to say. i think kitana may be a cunt but i certainly dont hate her.

fine ill fix it

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
[sky] said:
Icka we have known her longer than you.
how can you "hate" somebody online? hate is such a strong word sky!

i dont like how kitana handles herself, i dont like many things she says to others, and i certainly dont like her very very very byast views on everything, and i am certainly not sticking up for her.. im just stating hate is a very strong word!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
deus_ex_machina said:
yeah Max is a very good, even great mod. Hes as good as Broken, maybe better, but he hasnt been a mod as long.
Deus I've wondered why aren't you and gehtfuct a mod? because you both are trustworthy and post each day?
icka said:

i dont like how kitana handles herself, i dont like many things she says to others, and i certainly dont like her very very very byast views on everything, and i am certainly not sticking up for her.. im just stating hate is a very strong word!
I never said hate?

Paul

Tenderony
icka said:

its a shame more people cant be as respectful as this. at this moment the two of them are bitching each other out on irc... and she is still being mature about it.

icka said:

many people have become tired of Kitana's relentlessness of closing threads and banning. and yes, hate might be a little over the edge, but still, you can't tell people that they dont hate anybody. For all you know, everybody except you hates her.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
deus_ex_machina said:
many people have become tired of Kitana's relentlessness of closing threads and banning. and yes, hate might be a little over the edge, but still, you can't tell people that they dont hate anybody. For all you know, everybody except you hates her.
im not telling you that you cannot hate her. im telling you that making a broad statement like that is unjsut, unfair, unreasonable, and wrong!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
icka said:
go over and re-read the first post! our debate is about "hate"
See i don't hate kit its just her posts are mostly about war and how her hubbie is in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.