WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You don't always have it your way at B.K.

What would you do if you were getting robbed in a drive thru?

• Give him everything you had

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yell into the drive thru speaker for help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
I just got some information from a lady that wants to Sue Burger King because she was robbed in the driver thru. The lady had to turn off her car so the worker could hear her order and when she did the robber jumped from behind some bushed and demanded money, the lady told him she didnt have any, and he ripped her watch off and stole her purse. OH MY this goes to show you that You don't always have it your way.

This calls for a Poll

Jung

???
Premium
:( for no "grab the glock under the seat and antagonise the robber for shits and giggles." i thought everyone carried guns these days, atleast here they do.

G's-up

Postaholic
PMS247 said:
I just got some information from a lady that wants to Sue Burger King because she was robbed in the driver thru. The lady had to turn off her car so the worker could hear her order and when she did the robber jumped from behind some bushed and demanded money, the lady told him she didnt have any, and he ripped her watch off and stole her purse. OH MY this goes to show you that You don't always have it your way.

This calls for a Poll
She may not have had it her way but the guy who got her watch and purse did...... :p

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
G's-up said:
She may not have had it her way but the guy who got her watch and purse did...... :p

HA HA i didnt think of that. haha

shep

Local alcoholic
another satisfied customer :thumbsup:

PMS247 said:

This calls for a Poll
i would rob the robber. :D

sounds like the guy inside was in on the deal, getting her to shut her car off

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i would just continue on 1 i don't carry too much money and 2) i don't have jewelry so it doesn't apply to me

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah i def. dont think that if someone came up to you with a gun that i or many of us would actually be able to think to do something. I know i would be pretty freaked and just try to take off. But i dont think she should sue BK people now are to sue-happy and they sue for everything. Kinda stupid..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
PMS247 said:

This calls for a Poll
damn burger king. thats why i hate them.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
otepsoul said:
damn burger king. thats why i hate them.
the robber works for burger king to get more money from the customers

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skyline-Cobra said:
lol i never thought of that, it could be so true.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Skyline-Cobra said:
But I thought the Burglar worked for McDonalds...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
BRiT said:
Yeah, but the Hamburgler only steels hamburgers if I remember correctly. BK must be trying to compete with their new maskot, a much more hip and "extreme" version, the purse-snatcher.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
BRiT said:
mcdonalds fired him so he's workin' for the dark side now

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
er.. did the guy even have a weapon? you didn't say.
anyway, i woulda bashed the dudes head into the speaker box and THEN continued ordering... then refuse to pay cuz i almost got robbed. =D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Black Flame said:
er.. did the guy even have a weapon? you didn't say.
anyway, i woulda bashed the dudes head into the speaker box and THEN continued ordering... then refuse to pay cuz i almost got robbed. =D
wow

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
Shit like that would never go down at McDonalds... well because obviously I work there to protect the innocent and uphold peace and order. Its a tough job but I am sure you guys are now realizing the improtance of my presence after recent events.

Actually I'd probably be the one to rob her ass.