WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You ever get that feeling in the ocean

You ever get that feeling when your swimming in the ocean, far, far away from the sand bank. I went to montauk 2 months ago to swim, the waves were like monsters! I got pulled in I tryed gettin my self out, but you cant fight the waves. I felt like my life was over, I just felt like I had to give up. I swallwed so much salt water that I couldnt breath. You got to watch out when your in the ocean when its a very stormy day. And another time at Robert Moses, a few years ago the waves were so strong, that I kept on gettin wrecked and crippled. One big wave shot me out into the sand bank, and the force felt like I was getting shot from a ki blast. I was like "ooo Shiit". I almost lost my bathing suit, It was begining to fall off.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
we odnt have huge waves here in the pacific nw, not really, unless there is a storm, and the water in summer is about 65 degrees. but I swim in it evey chance I get. I used to scare the shit out of my mom because I would swim to where she could not see me. But, I have been caught in under tows in the N. umpqua river and drug down, I drowned, my uncle had to recesutate me.

Lol Lol

LOL LOL LMAO.
I love to play pranks on my parents too. Its gives them a big laugh. :p