WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You get points by repping people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I wonder how many people will pass over this thread without reading it and go on a repping spree.

You can purchase items and abilities with the points you earn contributing on wtf.com via posts, shouts, rep, donations, and more!

Now we get to laugh at the people who didn't read this.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
muahahahahahaha i read this....AND replied........i win at the interwebnets....well not really but i can still dream :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Thanks MODS for the F.Y.I. listing.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Hah! Now I found the thread that you were talking about. I always check B&T first.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I wonder how many people saw this thread and just looked at the title so far. I have gotten tons of rep though.

</rant>

Tenderony
bnccoder said:
I wonder how many people saw this thread and just looked at the title so far. I have gotten tons of rep though.
Never answered my question though.

bnccoder

Postaholic
If you would ask it perhaps it would be anwsered.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yep yep i read the post. Helped me figure out what happend over night... wooh upgrades!

well, I already repped you for explaining this to me, but seeing how we're enjoying replying to it...THANKS MR. POINTS GUY! :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
and it says in the Bible that who ever has the most points on judgement day wins the internet.

Woodreaux said:
and it says in the Bible that who ever has the most points on judgement day wins the internet.
Would you like some points, woody? I feel bad to think that you might go to hell along with DG :(

ferengi

Yay fire!
I was wondering what the fuck these "points" were, and how people were customizing their usernames.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
how do i spend these points? and on what can they be spent.

im like #14 or 15 in terms of most points so id like to spend em

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WizardlyFriend said:

You can donate them to me. I'll take them and shove them in the closet. Sometimes I'll take the points and fill up condoms and run around slapping people with them. But mostly I keep them in old Fruit Loop boxes for safe keeping until the next time hades freezes.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
gehtfuct said:
You can donate them to me. I'll take them and shove them in the closet. Sometimes I'll take the points and fill up condoms and run around slapping people with them. But mostly I keep them in old Fruit Loop boxes for safe keeping until the next time hades freezes.
thanks ill give you some points for that :)

bnccoder

Postaholic
WizardlyFriend said:

Click on store near the top of the page then go to v-shop menu it will show you what you can do with your points.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Thanks for the explanation.

/me reps everyone as fast as he can.

</rant>

Tenderony
bnccoder said:
If you would ask it perhaps it would be anwsered.
I asked it in the rep i gave you, but only got 2 points. meh.

bnccoder

Postaholic
You get more points by getting repped yourself, making posts, and starting threads. I just wanted everyone to have some fun getting 2 points each time they repped someone. Moral all over the site went up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.