WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

you got to love hurricane season

Jung

???
Premium

category 3... winds 125mph with gusts up to 150 :thumbsdn:

My grandfather lives in Florida and hes an idiot and wont evacuate even tho they told him to...

Jung

???
Premium
i'm in new orleans, they haven't and probrably won't issue an evacuation alert. it's kind of of tradition for locals to stay, have hurricane parties even.

Sudndeth20

Fresh Meat
and the next time some floridian says "so, it's snowing in PA huh? we got 70 degrees here" I can say, yeah, well, once a year your fuckin house gets destroyed.

Hey thats really mean... I mean alot of people die during huricanes...

Jung

???
Premium
Sudndeth20 said:
and the next time some floridian says "so, it's snowing in PA huh? we got 70 degrees here" I can say, yeah, well, once a year your fuckin house gets destroyed.
you've obviously never lived where hurricanes are a part of life. most hurricanes are no more than a bad storm, the ones that cause mass detruction are few and far between. not only was your comment disrespectful and mean spirited it was very ignorant.