WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You just can't win in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4,248
1
0
#1
Plain and simple, you can't.

Why not bitch about bad rep?
Why not bitch about other people?
Why not bitch about what the mods are doing?

Is that not what this forum was created for? Because it seems like every time someone starts a thread in here, they get yelled at no matter what it's about. Then everyone wastes their time ganging up on people, and that's lamer than 10 bad rep threads combined. What's the fucking point of this forum if you're just going to be discouraged from doing whatever it is you want to do?
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#2
It's a bitchfest. It once was used for all out jackassin. OH well. Neg rep for you for complaining and bringing the poor mods in to it.
ROFL~
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#3
We're all winners.

 
#4
Broken said:
It's a bitchfest. It once was used for all out jackassin. OH well. Neg rep for you for complaining and bringing the poor mods.
ROFL~
If it is a bitchfest the flame appears to be dying down. People seem alot more fun in here, and we generally just make an unspoken agreement to hate Cuddles.
 
1,102
2
202
#5
TheLampIncident said:
Plain and simple, you can't.

Why not bitch about bad rep?
Why not bitch about other people?
Why not bitch about what the mods are doing?

Is that not what this forum was created for? Because it seems like every time someone starts a thread in here, they get yelled at no matter what it's about. Then everyone wastes their time ganging up on people, and that's lamer than 10 bad rep threads combined. What's the fucking point of this forum if you're just going to be discouraged from doing whatever it is you want to do?
if you wanna cry, go somewhere else. B&T was designed with something else in mind...

Like reminding you that you suck, your parents suck. Hell, your first bike sucked. Yep, it did. Banana seat and all. Fag.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#6
BA, Give the man his Basket and bell back so his mom doesn't come harse the buzz.
 
1,102
2
202
#7
Broken said:
BA, Give the man his Basket and bell back so his mom doesn't come harse the buzz.
basket and seat! LOL

And tassels off the handle bars
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#8
Damn you didn't pull his tassles out to did ya? He's Daddy is going to be up all night pokein those things back in.


You're mean Early Grayce you're mean.
 
1,102
2
202
#9
Broken said:
Damn you didn't pull his tassles out to did ya? He's Daddy is going to be up all night pokein those things back in.


You're mean Early Grayce you're mean.
Kalifornia.. look at you
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#10
Bah the only person that would have gotten that one. See I saved you something.
 
1,102
2
202
#11
Broken said:
Bah the only person that would have gotten that one. See I saved you something.
ahh yes, I can remember many a morning spent dropping quotes back and forth..

then work had to get in the way. Fucking fascism.

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#12
P0rnIsm isn't that bad to have. They make blue pills to help if you need it.
 
1,102
2
202
#13
Broken said:
P0rnIsm isn't that bad to have. They make blue pills to help if you need it.
Nice. And you have no clue where the "ism" is coming from?
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
#14
Broken said:
Damn you didn't pull his tassles out to did ya? He's Daddy is going to be up all night pokein those things back in.

His Daddy is usually up all night pokin Mr. Incident in the backside; so the tassles will have to wait for morning. :thumbsup:
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#15
badassmtbiker said:
Nice. And you have no clue where the "ism" is coming from?
Oh I love that kind!! They make a really cool pill for that one.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#16
Mabye you cant win because you are a loser?
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#17
Fire_ze_Missles said:
His Daddy is usually up all night pokin Mr. Incident in the backside; so the tassles will have to wait for morning. :thumbsup:

Damn that means, when he gets up and rides his bike to work, it won't have the tassles? He's going to be upset.
 
1,102
2
202
#18
Broken said:
Damn that means, when he gets up and rides his bike to work, it won't have the tassles? He's going to be upset.
Sadly, I'm picturing the confrontation.
 
4,248
1
0
#19
dustinzgirl said:
Mabye you cant win because you are a loser?
I have never seen anyone win in here. This whole forum tends to be a losing situation. Instead of encouraging revolution, people try to drown it in salad dressing so it smells like ass and nobody wants to go near it. Maybe instead of making fun of Cuddles all the time, we should try something new. I know I may seem like I'm walking into this one, but fuck, we need revolution.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#20
Oh yeah......Fight the...Start a revoluti*yawn*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.