WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat you just have to read this

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
o...what the hell

OMGWTFBBQLOLBRB! god DAMN those fucking gay people! its just not right! god didnt put guys on earth to like the other ones! I LOVE WOMEN AND IM FUCKING PROUD OF IT!

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD...I hope my fiance dosn't find out about this...shes been bitching about how she wishes i could carry our future kids and im just like, well sorry guys can't get pregnant, this is gay. FUCK THE CHINEESE DOCTORS!!!!

... and people say that gender choice of your kid is fucking with god's way...

Pachyderm

I really did.
I'm happy to announce that our research is getting closer and closer to our ultimate dream. In a matter of just a few years, we will have assimilated ourselves with sea horses!
If this happens I will be amazed, that would be hell of a break through. Not with out a tiny bit of protest first, but I will undoubtly be astounded.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Technology is wonderful... and I'm glad that people can actually do shit like this... but my question is.. Where does the baby come out? And does it put a new definition to the term "Ass Baby"?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
BakEd13 said:
Technology is wonderful... and I'm glad that people can actually do shit like this... but my question is.. Where does the baby come out? And does it put a new definition to the term "Ass Baby"?
Cesarian Section...read the artice dipshit.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Oh I'm sorry.. Next time ill read the entire thing.. Thanks for calling me a dipshit by the way... It makes it that much easier for me to eat your insides while I'm fucking your dead mothers corpse. Fucking piece of shit.