You know a game is crap...

Descent

Hella Constipated
When the leaked Alpha has more replay value than the final game...

DOOM 3

When you'll rent it just to have a good laugh...

SUPERMAN 64

Or...

When it gets dumped into a landfill, then crushed with a steamroller...

ET: THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Add your own here!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
damn i cant think of any shitty games....i like all games that i have....damn

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Doom 3 does not suck, Descent. All of the bad press about it was unfair exagerations in a domino effect due to one person early on who played it and started bitching about the darkness. Take away the darkness bitching, and Doom 3 is an excellent, old school style game. No driving vehicle crap, no big open environments, just close quarter, in your face action. Fuck, would Doom 3 be scary if you were driving in a tank, and seen a pinky demon coming from a mile off? No, the enclosed industrial setting is necessary for this game, as is the darkness.

Jung

???
Premium
VenomHowell said:
Doom 3 does not suck
Personally, I'm on the fence about it. True it was a cool game, and lived up to my visual expectations, but the game play was really lacking, in my opinion. The constant darkness and cramped quarters quickly lost their novel appeal and became annoying. So did the whole "enter dark room, shoot monster you can't even see, find key, back track; rinse; repeat" thing. I finished the single player, and was disgusted with the multiplayer; I doubt I'll ever install that game again. Personally, I feel like I wasted my $60.

dull_bullet

Lay out!
when you hear the same rap beat with no lyrics, and the game loses it's entertainment value within 30 seconds....

NBA street

Descent

Hella Constipated
Venom said:
Doom 3 does not suck, Descent. All of the bad press about it was unfair exagerations in a domino effect due to one person early on who played it and started bitching about the darkness. Take away the darkness bitching, and Doom 3 is an excellent, old school style game. No driving vehicle crap, no big open environments, just close quarter, in your face action. Fuck, would Doom 3 be scary if you were driving in a tank, and seen a pinky demon coming from a mile off? No, the enclosed industrial setting is necessary for this game, as is the darkness.

Listen, I could argue with you for hours on this. I never bought it, I borrowed a friend's copy.

I stopped playing it about 30% through. It was that fucking repetitive.

The shame is that the repetition was not fun and elegant, such as in Doom 1 & 2, Descent 1 & 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake I, or Wolf3D.

It was tedious. Pretty? Yes. Fun? For about two hours.

I think that the quality of a game speaks for itself when the Alpha was being played yesterday, and being enjoyed :rolleyes: .

Descent

Hella Constipated
Tzedek said:
I fixed that there for ya buddy. You made a typo

No, YOU did for not putting the correction in bold.

You didn't follow proper ALA source citing, and now you get plaigarism and an F.

gl;hf