WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

you know what sucks?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Going out with/dating a girl when your a junior or senior in high school and having it go extremely well and then facing the fact that your probably going to go to different colleges.. :(

you know what sucks? wanting a girl who doesn't want you, then you both graduate and never see each other again.

you know what sucks? having a girlfriend that is sadistic and ugly while you are trying to make another girl jealous but she never becomes jealous and you end up stuck with that sadistic girl for tghe rest of your life. and then afterwards she kills you and runs away.

deus_ex_machina said:
you know what sucks? having a girlfriend that is sadistic and ugly while you are trying to make another girl jealous but she never becomes jealous and you end up stuck with that sadistic girl for tghe rest of your life. and then afterwards she kills you and runs away.
you know what also sucks?

Your mom.

hahahaha LAME

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Going out with/dating a girl when your a junior or senior in high school and having it go extremely well and then facing the fact that your probably going to go to different colleges.. :(
Yep that sucks..

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well I can say that that's not entirely true. My girlfriend went to Smith College in Massachusetts, while I lived in California. She is now going into her sophomore year and I am going to be a freshman. I'll be in Columbus, Ohio, which is the same times zone (You never know how much you take time zones for granted), But we both have web cams and jobs, and we'll be saving up for tickets for every two weeks or something like that. I'm pretty sure we'll be together for our whole lives, this is just a minor bump in the road. So make sure if you really love your g/f you'll try your hardest to keep it going. Don't just give up, it's not as hard as you think.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
that deosnt suck nearly as bad if your blind...oh wait she kills you and runs away, now that sucks.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't get me wrong I'm thankful everyday for what I have. I just wish there was some way to stay with someone even if their far away like different colleges, we need some god damn WARPER WATCHES type in the shipping location and you get sent there whenever you want within like 20 feet of where you want to be... I'm patenting this shit!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
wiseman said:
that deosnt suck nearly as bad if your blind...oh wait she kills you and runs away, now that sucks.
No Blind People make perfect mates for the Ugly.. People who talk too much; the Deaf is the answer. Come on people it's not that difficult.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i like the way broken thinks......anyways....
You know what sucks? Knowng that you had a slim chance with someone.....never having the courage to do anything about it.....and always wondering .....what if???

mariusthegreat said:
i like the way broken thinks......anyways....
You know what sucks? Knowng that you had a slim chance with someone.....never having the courage to do anything about it.....and always wondering .....what if???
been there, done that.

those damn what if's won't leave me alone :mad:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
why dont u do something about them! you cant go wrong, if she/he totally dismisses you then its not meant to be, I believe that everything happens for a reason..

p99 said:
why dont u do something about them! you cant go wrong, if she/he totally dismisses you then its not meant to be, I believe that everything happens for a reason..
sure... if... big IF there... i ever see them again.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
make a point to see them, ask them to grab lunch and when your their really tell them how you feel. dont make it sound like a stalker just say you really like them and you enjoy their company..

AHEM, love is like a tango, you dance at them and you retreat and watch the effects, and if all goes well they dance back.. You can't obsess to much because you dont want to freak them out.