WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You Know What...?

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
What is it with you guys? You choose sluts, then split up! STOP BITCHING! Look for girls that actually are smart! All of the posts in this whole forum say "she broke up he broke up im fucked"

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
evilghoul said:
What is it with you guys? You choose sluts, then split up! STOP BITCHING! Look for girls that actually are smart! All of the posts in this whole forum say "she broke up he broke up im fucked"
In case you haven't noticed everyone is bitching....Just like you...go figure! :mfinger:

Fugly

Tenderony
hey uhhh where in the WTF manifest does it say lets all tell stories about what a wonderful life I have. Cause I thought people came here to bitch.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
evilghoul said:
Well, you could add a little more description instead of saying "fuck you" every five words.
HEY!.....fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou.....n00b. :mfinger: :mfinger:

evilghoul said:

umm...

did you just use the word "girl" and the word "smart" in the same sentence? i don't think i've ever seen that done before :)

yay. my rep is 1337 :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
umm...

did you just use the word "girl" and the word "smart" in the same sentence? i don't think i've ever seen that done before :)

yay. my rep is 1337 :p
rep yay add rep i have like none

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
umm...

Yes, its like using the words Man and Usefull. They just dont mix.

Jung

???
Premium
evilghoul said:
hey there is nothing wrong with sluts, you just can't expect to date them. on the other hand sluts made excellent hobbies. :cool:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Skyline-Cobra said:
rep yay add rep i have like none
no, i dont think u get it.. his rep WAS 1337 (l33t) he he, but its not anymore, danm i would love my rep to be 1337, that would be so kool

dustinzgirl said:
Yes, its like using the words Man and Usefull. They just dont mix.
guys are useful for a lot of things:

keeping the couch occupied
beer consumption
making sure the remote control doesn't get lost
making a mess for the woman, thus keeping her busy.

there's more, i'm sure... i just can't think of them right now.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Congratulations... you're unique...

Just like the 50 other people who have posted threads exactly like this.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
RGN-dRaGoN said:
no, i dont think u get it.. his rep WAS 1337 (l33t) he he, but its not anymore, danm i would love my rep to be 1337, that would be so kool
sorry i can de rep you by saying you suck...plus no-one would notice