WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You know you're drunk when..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
your car get's impounded and you're still in it.

you're in a cab and you think the fare is the time.

etc.. :D

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
void said:
your car get's impounded and you're still in it.

you're in a cab and you think the fare is the time.

etc.. :D
You know you're drunk when....

You have to close one eye while driving to keep the painted lines on the road from doubling.

You know you're drunk when you no longer have the motor skills to get the beer to your mouth so you pour it on the floor to dance in.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
when $20 of fast food seems like a great idea..

CopyLifted

when you have to hit backspace on every word you type.

But then again, that could be the lack of learning how to type and or spell.

CopyLifted

When a cop asks you "are you drunk?" and you respond with: "yeah, I'm a little horny too...wanna suck my dick?"

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
when you forget what you were saying mid-post and have to give up and just press back..

when you go storming into B&T thinking you're a fucking gladiator and then own yourself within 3 posts.. (or is that when you're NOT drunk?)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
when you come to conciousness up to your waist in mud...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
When you wake up the next morning, go to greet your friends, and they give you the glares of death. You can't remember a thing.

(True story)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
When you wake up the next morning, go to greet your friends, and they give you the glares of death. You can't remember a thing.

(True story)
haha.. many times.. most significantly with drambuie (a honey liquor..) we discovered you could set fire to it, douse it and inhale the fumes.. and get hallucinations after a short period of time.. i remember coming to and the whole room was staring at me in disgust and one girl said "do you really mean that?"

to this day i don't know what i said..

when your dog takes you for a walk..

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
you know you're drunk when you need two hands to hold a pint glass; one had holding it, the other supporting it underneath.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
You know your drunk when...you try every number in your mobile phone when your trying to call a taxi and making an international call on your mobile phone seems like and excellent idea.;)

Base

it's a motherfucker
You know you're drunk when...you are sitting up straight(ish) and your mouth just opens and you puke without even flinching. :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
when she looks hotter than she did a few hours ago and suddenly a car/bush/street seems a perfectly natural place to have sex.. but your dick is strangely uninterested..

Base

it's a motherfucker
You know your drunk when you run 1.5 miles to get to the closest computer with internet connection just to add another band that you thought of to games thread on WTF, and do it again 30minutes later when you've thought of another one. :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikey

Supreme Leader
You know your drunk when,
its 9:30 and you leave a wake-up call for 9:00

Base

it's a motherfucker
you know you're drunk you..you..uh..can't.. uh...