WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

you know youve said something stupid when

squashmuffin

the family retard
your cabby pulls over, drags you out of his cab, and throws you in a dumpster

everyone around you turns to stare at you at the exact same time, then start laughing

Outlawed

Postaholic
You know you did something stupid when you created this thread.

Diamond gets her whip, you run away with skidmarks in your pink speedo. Everyone takes a ride on the ROFLCOPTER, except you.

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
You know you've done something stupid when you reply to the original poster in a stupid thread.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
BadEvilWrong said:
You know you've done something stupid when you reply to the original poster in a stupid thread.
:rolleyes:

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
Funny how that can trigger recursion, enh?

You know you've said something stupid when you're name is DotCom.:happysad:

This thread is so pointless. Other ones people just say they're pointless because somebody shit it up or something- but this one...this one is truly a pointless thread.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Jugular said:
This thread is so pointless. Other ones people just say they're pointless because somebody shit it up or something- but this one...this one is truly a pointless thread.
How is it any more pointless than the "You know you're drunk when..." thread?

Besides, it's posted in the Games and Humor section you twit. All of the threads in here are pointless.

You know you've done something stupid when I have to tell that you've done something stupid.

UberSkippy said:
How is it any more pointless than the "You know you're drunk when..." thread?
Easy. The "You know you're drunk when..." thread actually had some meaning to it. i.e. People kept it going.

You know you've said something stupid when youve said something stupid about somebody saying something stupid.