WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You may flame me later

I was about to start a post on the writer's thread, but decided instead to write it in office and post later. I hope to be an author, so look for my thread on the writers block in a few days and look for my post. If it sucks just flame the shit out of me (I'll deserve it).

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
empathyiskey said:
I was about to start a post on the writer's thread, but decided instead to write it in office and post later. I hope to be an author, so look for my thread on the writers block in a few days and look for my post. If it sucks just flame the shit out of me (I'll deserve it).

You may want to read the rules of the Writer's Block that Kit so prominately stickies.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...and the description of this forum too while you're at it. ;)

...moving to chit chat, paddywack, give a dog a bone...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
brainwashmonkey said:
You may want to read the rules of the Writer's Block that Kit so prominately stickies.
I wrote them too... hehe

empathyiskey said:
yeah, sorry, I had a stoner moment there.
look forward to reading your work. But i allow no flaming what so ever, you can not even flame someone poetry in the bait and tackle....

you need to read the rules pls...

and if you don't understand PM me... i will better explain them