WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You new users fucking suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
And I mean users from the past week.

Are you guys
operatives or something?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Descent said:
And I mean users from the past week.

Are you guys
operatives or something?
Can we start the official 05 Fucktard list!!!

First nomination! Carnivorous!

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Educating neanderthals is never easy... superior technique makes them wet their loincloths... it's like showing them a lighter.

OOooOoo SCARY! MUST DRIVE OFF, KeeP THINGS DUMB LIKE ALWAYS! UGH.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
lol

You should make a list of them, because I haven't really been around much the past week. Then I'll know who to attack :sword:

tzedek

Original Member
back then hoes didnt want me, now im hot hoes all on me

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
^^^^
Repeat 4 times to show lack of writing skill

I think the latest crop is just like the one before it....we have an influx...then most of them leave and like two stay. The only difference with these is that they're overestimating their contribution.

keebs

Particinator
so i a way we are going to start a "witch hunt"? well count me in. we will start an angry mob, and clear out all. we need toarches, pitch forks, and ill bring the beer, b/c an angry mob realy isn't angry unless their drunk and belligerent.

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
Hey I'm new!!! Don't lump all the n00bs in with the brawl hall arsebandits, I'm lovely :hsmile:

keebs

Particinator
DitaVonTeese said:
Hey I'm new!!! Don't lump all the n00bs in with the brawl hall arsebandits, I'm lovely :hsmile:

just keep talking I'm reloading my gun.

*adds name to list* (kind of like that one list that one guy had on the movie Billy Madison)

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
keebs said:
just keep talking I'm reloading my gun.

*adds name to list* (kind of like that one list that one guy had on the movie Billy Madison)
Fine, put me on your list, that way they'll know who to thank when they find you hanging from a tree with a pissed off cat in your rectum and that damn list stuffed down your windpipe.

SKINWALKER

I have man boobies
Bonesaw said:
Educating neanderthals is never easy... superior technique makes them wet their loincloths... it's like showing them a lighter.

OOooOoo SCARY! MUST DRIVE OFF, KeeP THINGS DUMB LIKE ALWAYS! UGH.

BONESAW, using his perceptive skills,
has identified the nose in ass in front of them like mindedness of the WTFers ranting in this thread and has chosen to provoke them into exposing themselves for Bonesaw's future flaming pleasure. I call it picking the wings off flies move and Bonesaw is the master at it. How exciting this is to behold......

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
DitaVonTeese said:
hmmm im surprised noone mentioned this to you but all new female users must show us your BOOBIES!!!

keebs

Particinator
DIZNUTS said:
hmmm im surprised noone mentioned this to you but all new female users must show us your BOOBIES!!!
Yes that is correct.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
DitaVonTeese said:
(o)(o)

Now rep me...
is one of them lopsided or my monitor is crooked?

p.s. they must be REAL BOOBIES and not e-boobies :thumbsdn:

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
DIZNUTS said:
is one of them lopsided or my monitor is crooked?

p.s. they must be REAL BOOBIES and not e-boobies :thumbsdn:
I think your monitor's to blame, they look fine on mine. And on my chest..

Aren't you going to wine and dine me first? Or at least send me a willy shot ;)

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
Ok, which of you guys keeps changing my status? First i'm a dyke, now I suck dick...

I will spank you hard for this, funny man. :reddevil:

Status
Not open for further replies.