WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You people thought I was werid.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darkness_Reaper said:
well....YOU were the one to find these sites so.....
He has a point....

Umm, animal rights for hamsters? they are fucking rats! YUCK KILL THEM ALL!

Descent

Hella Constipated
DG said:
they are fucking rats! YUCK KILL THEM ALL!
Ohhh...but rats are so cute and sweet. They make such wonderful pets, and love people.

Chris

Sick Bastard
As the Dark-guy said: how did you find these sites? Why did you even go looking for them in the first place? Where did you find them? Why did you decide one sharing them with us?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Ohhh...but rats are so cute and sweet. They make such wonderful pets, and love people.

I hate rats. All of them. Little beady eyes. They will eat you alive. They make me sick. I hate them. I want to pop off thier little heads.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
1st of all, kit, you spelt 'weird' wrong.
2nd of all, WTF did you find those pages?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
uhh.. female rats.. or even neutered male rats would be cool.. but my friend has this male rat.. and I wanted to throw up when it crawled on my shoulder and down my arm.. his satchel dragging behind him... ... :sickpuke:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
if there is a god then animals can't believe because they don't know who god is so...basicly animals go to hell

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wow.

how i found this. just randomly started picking out words and typing them out.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Chris said:
As the Dark-guy said: how did you find these sites? Why did you even go looking for them in the first place? Where did you find them? Why did you decide one sharing them with us?
I gonna guess they were found the same way most of the members found this site. I was bored! I started to pound on the keys! [poof!] WTFever.com or whatnot...duh!

You all do the same god damned thing. You find something interesting to you,and for some reason you think its going to be interesting to us.

And WTF! You post it here. Quit being a dick. Not you,Chris..ALL OF YOU!
This is Chit-chat,not,you're a dumbfuck forum.

Just say something stupid like,"Wow,now I know what Gobbles really means."
Then move on. I'm sure we could be a dick in every post in reply to your every thread as well.

Shaddap! Before I bring fiery Iguana wrath onto thee.

And yes,Kit. You ARE weird.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
sorry i found chicken.com

telling you how to cook chickens, with a cute pictures of some baby chicks somewhat funny.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
sorry i found chicken.com

telling you how to cook chickens, with a cute pictures of some baby chicks somewhat funny.
Hey Kit. Me being the gehtfuct kinda fuctard that I am,you know I gotta ask ya. WTF does "Werid" mean? Did you google it? After you geht done with your "Shaddap! Smartass." Try it.

I dunno,maybe Im bored. Maybe I need to go to comaland.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
how the fuck this has turned into a discussion is beyond me.