WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You stupid cunts

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Halfpintrocker said:
okay whatever... I dont know you and have never heard of you so I guess you arent that popular so whatever.. bbye
wow so if you never heard of someone they can not exist or be liked.

_Kitana_ said:
wow so if you never heard of someone they can not exist or be liked.
No that is most definetly not what I said... I am just saying... I dont know what I am saying I am being stupid... I just dont know him so how could I miss him? I never said he did not exist or be liked... I said he must not be that popular... so sorry... usually when you hear about someone alot.. they are quite popular around here... but when you dont they usually arnt all that popular. so sorry.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Poof!

i went and saw *F 9/11 last night.

I kind of hate Michael Moore but enjoy his movies. He really ripped a new asshole into the Bush admin.

Its funnier then shit but most of it Im sure is just fluff. I heard he's getting sued.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
King Goldfish said:
Poof!

i went and saw *F 9/11 last night.

I kind of hate Michael Moore but enjoy his movies. He really ripped a new asshole into the Bush admin.

Its funnier then shit but most of it Im sure is just fluff. I heard he's getting sued.

I wanna see that movie.

0MFG!!!!! U STUPID R3T4R|)!!!!!111!!11!!! DAT M00VI3 BRA1NWASH3S YOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you DO know I was kidding, right?

anyway.......

How was it? Was it 1life changing or 2good or 3ok or 4bad or 5HOLY FUCK GET IT AWAY!!! ?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
what's *F 9/11 ?

just never heard of it, that's all
welcome back, saw ur posts a while ago on something, didn't even know u left