You Wish....

Out of any talent that a person could possibly have, which would you want the most?

For me, I would love nothing more than to have the ability to be able to draw really well. It's something I always wished i could do, but just don't have the skill for. I'm surrounded by people that I know who have the natural ability to do so. It kills me whenever I think about it.

Antisocial85

No Loafing
I think I'd choose to be more mechanicaly inclined. It's just amazing to me how a person can just open up a car or just appliances and just look at it and figure out how it works.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I've always wanted to be a pro NHL player.. I've played hockey since I was 6, and I've always been kinda good, but never enough to be in the top competitive leagues.. So I wish I would've been really good and play pro, and live with that.

That, or be a kong fu master.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
RogueSmiley said:
Out of any talent that a person could possibly have, which would you want the most?

For me, I would love nothing more than to have the ability to be able to draw really well. It's something I always wished i could do, but just don't have the skill for. I'm surrounded by people that I know who have the natural ability to do so. It kills me whenever I think about it.

Definately, I love the way people can pick up a pencil and draw the greatest things that just comes naturally to them. I truely think thats a masterpiece.
My boyfriend can do that, hes amazing, I'm so jealous and so can my best friend. :(

keebs

Particinator
i would want the skill of dancing. yes i like to dance but i realy do suck at it, so it be cool if i was an awesome dancer, knowing every form of dance, from breack dancing all the way to salsa dancing.

PLUS chicks love dancers :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've always wanted to be a serial killer.

Oh look I am

See, dreams do come true.

lol just kidding.

I've always wanted to be an artist. but i suck at drawing

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i wanna be one of them gurus that can levitate and have full control of the body....

FireAngel

Schmexy
I wish I could sing or play an instrument. I love music, but I'm almost positive that I'm tonedeaf. :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tiger_86 said:
I wish I could sing or play an instrument. I love music, but I'm almost positive that I'm tonedeaf. :(
i think you can sing but you need to clear your throad and get a tonsil massage daily...i will be more than happy do help you out ;)

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
I would want to be able to do all the things that gymnasts do. I've always tried, and I don't have the courage to fling myself around.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I want to be able to turn straw into gold that would be a great tallent. Back on subject, stronger multi-tasking skills. There is never enough time to get things done.

Jugular

wtf's finest
RogueSmiley said:

Yeah I used to draw all the time in my younger days, now I've just become bored with it, unless I had an idea or something like for instance a treehouse or something.

I wish I was really good at guitar, like I could do all those cool guitar solos and stuff, either that or drums, but I'll be able to do that kinda stuff in drums by the end of the year. :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Dave666 said:
I wish i could pick up girls( I don't know how to talk to them very well)

Smile, joke around, don't be nervous or scared of them.. be confident.. That would be a good start