WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You Wish....

Out of any talent that a person could possibly have, which would you want the most?

For me, I would love nothing more than to have the ability to be able to draw really well. It's something I always wished i could do, but just don't have the skill for. I'm surrounded by people that I know who have the natural ability to do so. It kills me whenever I think about it.

I think I'd choose to be more mechanicaly inclined. It's just amazing to me how a person can just open up a car or just appliances and just look at it and figure out how it works.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I've always wanted to be a pro NHL player.. I've played hockey since I was 6, and I've always been kinda good, but never enough to be in the top competitive leagues.. So I wish I would've been really good and play pro, and live with that.

That, or be a kong fu master.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
RogueSmiley said:
Out of any talent that a person could possibly have, which would you want the most?

For me, I would love nothing more than to have the ability to be able to draw really well. It's something I always wished i could do, but just don't have the skill for. I'm surrounded by people that I know who have the natural ability to do so. It kills me whenever I think about it.

Definately, I love the way people can pick up a pencil and draw the greatest things that just comes naturally to them. I truely think thats a masterpiece.
My boyfriend can do that, hes amazing, I'm so jealous and so can my best friend. :(

keebs

Particinator
i would want the skill of dancing. yes i like to dance but i realy do suck at it, so it be cool if i was an awesome dancer, knowing every form of dance, from breack dancing all the way to salsa dancing.

PLUS chicks love dancers :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've always wanted to be a serial killer.

Oh look I am

See, dreams do come true.

lol just kidding.

I've always wanted to be an artist. but i suck at drawing

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i wanna be one of them gurus that can levitate and have full control of the body....

I wish I could sing or play an instrument. I love music, but I'm almost positive that I'm tonedeaf. :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tiger_86 said:
I wish I could sing or play an instrument. I love music, but I'm almost positive that I'm tonedeaf. :(
i think you can sing but you need to clear your throad and get a tonsil massage daily...i will be more than happy do help you out ;)

i wish i was in the royal philharmonic orchestra :)

DIZNUTS said:
i think you can sing but you need to clear your throad and get a tonsil massage daily...i will be more than happy do help you out ;)
I'm sure you would be. ;)

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
I would want to be able to do all the things that gymnasts do. I've always tried, and I don't have the courage to fling myself around.

Dave666

Pot-Head
I wish i could pick up girls( I don't know how to talk to them very well)

bnccoder

Postaholic
I want to be able to turn straw into gold that would be a great tallent. Back on subject, stronger multi-tasking skills. There is never enough time to get things done.

Jugular

volatile
RogueSmiley said:

Yeah I used to draw all the time in my younger days, now I've just become bored with it, unless I had an idea or something like for instance a treehouse or something.

I wish I was really good at guitar, like I could do all those cool guitar solos and stuff, either that or drums, but I'll be able to do that kinda stuff in drums by the end of the year. :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Dave666 said:
I wish i could pick up girls( I don't know how to talk to them very well)
Smile, joke around, don't be nervous or scared of them.. be confident.. That would be a good start