WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

youknowthedeal....

Yeah...Right

Whatever
I believe Jeff Foxworthy's definition is, "Anyone who has a glorious lack of sophistication, either temporarily or permanently."

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
that could count every livin person at least once in their lives.... come on, what's the criteria for livin it up red neck style?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
screw_you_jack said:
that could count every livin person at least once in their lives.... come on, what's the criteria for livin it up red neck style?
Fuck I am from Texas. A redneck for the most part is not a bad person. They usually believe in doing the right thing, but are often confused by the situation. Good people, but nearsighted.

The term "redneck" comes from the cattle drivers. They would be on a drive so long that their hair would grow out and cover the neck. When they returned to town, and paid a visit to the barber their neck would get sunburned.. Thus giving us the term "Redneck".

What the fuck do I know I am from Texas...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
Fuck I am from Texas. A redneck for the most part is not a bad person. They usually believe in doing the right thing, but are often confused by the situation. Good people, but nearsighted.
i think broken summed it all up there
and we drive big loud trucks

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
youknowthedeal said:
i think broken summed it all up there
and we drive big loud trucks
or redneck racers (little forign cars that we drive till every thing falls off)