WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Youknowthedeal's Incinerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
Whats A Hot Topic To Burn????
Chickens. That's right, burn some poultry.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
thats all you can come up with how bout the french???

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
Frogs. Miserable bastards. We've covered these guys recently. However...

I was once told, by a Frog, that the stereotypical Frenchman is actually a stereotypical Parisian, and that the people of the French countryside are much different.

Well, he was partly right. If possible, the country French bathe less than their more cosmopolitan cousins. Never, and I mean never, get caught in a French farmhouse late in July unless you have a strong stomach.

Beyond that, I found the people of the French countryside to be just as arrogant and just as stubborn as any Parisian I had met. They are more ignorant and a little better suited to hard work, but that's about it.

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
You know why French Foreign Legionnaires are such badasses? Because almost none of them are from France.

Sod

Spilly Talker
how about how much of a jackass "youknowthedeal" is, that's a huge topic to dicuss on, firstly i'd like to dub him with the idiot status for trying to start a stupidly names thread like everyone else, just trying to fit in, corny fucker

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Sod said:
how about how much of a jackass "youknowthedeal" is, that's a huge topic to dicuss on, firstly i'd like to dub him with the idiot status for trying to start a stupidly names thread like everyone else, just trying to fit in, corny fucker
sod are you french canidan???

Sod

Spilly Talker
no sir, i'm english canadian, you fucking cock lip, now go masterbate a dead goat you sod buster

Status
Not open for further replies.