WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

you'll never beleive this

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopunk

Fresh Meat
i came home from school one neading to get sumthing signed so i walk into my mom's room and she was being fucked by THREE OTHER MEN. Then she asked if i wanted to join in and i was so disgusted i ran away to my friends house and here i am i dont no what to do next im so fuckin confused

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
Either your lying...or your mom likes to live out erotic novels about incest foursomes? That really does suck.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
You're right, I dont believe it. :bonk:

well i suppose it could be true if imsopunk lives in hickville down south. There is some weird shit that goes on down there.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
la_dee_dah said:
well i suppose it could be true if imsopunk lives in hickville down south. There is some weird shit that goes on down there.
If that were true, he'd have answered his mom with "hell no, sis, imma git me a sow tonight!"

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
imsopunk said:
i came home from school one neading to get sumthing signed so i walk into my mom's room and she was being fucked by THREE OTHER MEN. Then she asked if i wanted to join in and i was so disgusted i ran away to my friends house and here i am i dont no what to do next im so fuckin confused
correct, i will never believe this. :thumbsdn:

jamesp

In Memory...
la_dee_dah said:
yeahhhh...I live 'down there'. And guess what? Nothing goes on down here that doesnt go on everywhere else. Tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.