WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Youngest Mom

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Yes it is.

I just wonder what kinda freak was getting it on with a 5 year old.

Can a five year old even really have a kid? You have to have your period first! Nobody has their period at five! Wtf... and like nailbomb said... what sicko has sex with a 5 year old?

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can't believe this girl had a period at 5 years old. Can you imagine how scary that would be for her? To wake up one day and find out your bleeding down there? Much less have some guy knock you up and then have his baby! :speechless:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Actually, if you read the article, she started menstruating AT EIGHT MONTHS OLD. EIGHT. MONTHS. OLD.

She was able to be a mom when she was a fucking INFANT.

magnolia

Postaholic
What kind of person has sex with a 5 yr old? (Or actually 4 since she was 5 years 8 months old when she had her first son.) They're called pedofiles and they're far more common than you may think, as sad as that is.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
when there crawling thier in the right position.. no really thats just wrong..

Slacker

Postaholic
Just think about her birth that baby goin through her. Man the baby is half the size as her and goin through her privite parts. God them sick mothers.

Slacker

Postaholic
Oh that sounds more correct. You know my mom had to take some kind of medicine or whatever to make me come out earlier because my docter was goin on vacation the next week. That is just messsed up.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What the hell...

Apparently she "...had begun menstruating at the age of 8 months. At four years old she had already developed breasts as well as pubic hair..."

Fucked up shit.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Wow that's crazy. I wonder who fucked her to get her preg? :confused:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
No, that was the doctor who performed the C-section. He tried to get her to reveal the identity of the father, but she couldn't give precise answers, as it says on the second link.