WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Your AV

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I'm not "attacking" you, but...............Couldn't this have been PM'd to him?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thank you very much _Kitana_ I take all those horrible things I said about you back.. Just kidding. I have never insulted you or said anything bad about you. Well, not that I recall. LOL!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you again... this was very nice of you.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
CopyLifted said:
I'm not "attacking" you, but...............Couldn't this have been PM'd to him?
eh maybe. Just as quick to toss up a thread.

lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
leads to an intresting topic though. What do you guys think of the picture. Talking about the orginal one. I happened to like how she did the shading. Wish she would of colored it a bit more. Anyone else have any artwork they would like to share.

lol

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The link doesn't seem to be working, even after I removed the extra http:// that you had there.

Jung

???
Premium
My favorite avatars I've ever created.

or

The first was created for another user on the SA forums. Users are allowed to purchase other users HTML titles (avatars) which include text and images. I created and assigned it to a complete shit head poster. The second avatar is something I made when I was bored one day. I actually used it as my avatar for a while. It's simplistic silliness makes me smile. :)

Here's an example of a semi-humorous user title.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Classic Kit av. This has been my av for a long ass time. Was my first peek into the world of my Goddess Dawn.

Also your second av, made me smile as well. Just cause its like an innocent sheep, who looks like it doesn't want to be.

Eh...