your dreams........for the future

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
if your a kid what do you want to be when you grow up? singer, dancer, brain surgent,army, whatever
and if your an older person what did you want to be and what do you do now?
are you happy with your job...do you hate it? what tell me...no-one say i want to be a hobo

me:i want to do something to do with music...be in a band, music teacher, or something with computers

[Sky]

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut (I mean who didn't want to be an astronaut?). However, as I got older (by the end of high school), I wanted to either be a program writer, or a web developer. But realizing the fault in the both of the aforementioned professions, as there is no job market for either, I have taken up courses to obtain a degree in Chemistry, with a minor in Mathematics. I'd eventually like to get a masters and doctorate in a field in Chemistry, though I don't know which; astrochemistry, polymer, or pharmaceutical chemistry, just to name a few. Go nerdy me! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fire_ze_Missles said:
When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut (I mean who didn't want to be an astronaut?). However, as I got older (by the end of high school), I wanted to either be a program writer, or a web developer. But realizing the fault in the both of the aforementioned professions, as there is no job market for either, I have taken up courses to obtain a degree in Chemistry, with a minor in Mathematics. I'd eventually like to get a masters and doctorate in a field in Chemistry, though I don't know which; astrochemistry, polymer, or pharmaceutical chemistry, just to name a few. Go nerdy me! :thumbsup:
don't our child hood dreams seem stupid now

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i want to be a therapist and then when i get bored of that, ill write about my patients....confedentially.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Zickddot said:
i want to be a therapist and then when i get bored of that, ill write about my patients....confedentially.
and like publish a book or keep it to yourself

Havok

Mr. Ee
Skyline-Cobra said:
and like publish a book or keep it to yourself

I think it would be ok if he published the book, but he would have to ask anyone included in the book, and change the names of the people.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
HavokChylde said:
I think it would be ok if he published the book, but he would have to ask anyone included in the book, and change the names of the people.
true......what are your dreams

Unforgiven

That Guy
Skyline-Cobra said:
and what killed it?
i'm not sure... low marks in school... my unwillingness to go to college... sheer laziness... i have no idea.

now, i'm just floating around from job to job, finding work where it's available.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
i'm not sure... low marks in school... my unwillingness to go to college... sheer laziness... i have no idea.

now, i'm just floating around from job to job, finding work where it's available.
<crying>sad..very sad....ITS so sad...waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!</crying>okay i'm done

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
haha...

i'll survive.

*applies for welfare* :)
okay question
1) why do you disclose your gender
2) what are Referrals

sorry to thread hijack but i want to know

Unforgiven

That Guy
Skyline-Cobra said:
okay question
1) why do you disclose your gender
2) what are Referrals
i don't disclose my gender... everybody knows it anyway.
i have no idea what the hell referrals are :confused:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
i don't disclose my gender... everybody knows it anyway.
i have no idea what the hell referrals are :confused:
ya but why not change your gender thing in your profile to male