WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Your favorite Car?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What is everyone's favorite car or brand of car? mine is the Lamborghini Diablo.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
59' olds achive 3.1L v6 automatic

Big E

burner of random shit
1983 Elcameno but it had to be pimped out.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
A vette, any year any color.
WTF is a '59 old's Achive?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
personally the diablo's a tad to slow for me my top 2 are the porsche 911 turbo (2000 model) and the lambrogini mercialago (spelling)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Deez Nutz said:
2004(5?) Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
ahhh yes the mclaren which 1 ? did you know that the model maclaren lm there is only 5 in existance

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
yeah, I like the Murcielago almost as much as the Diablo, they are both very nice cars.

Renault Clio V6 24V. Beast of an MR car, if I'm not mistaken. Entirely too much power for such a small frame, and RWD to boot.

Then again, my '91 4-door family sedan Honda Accord (tuned accordingly) ripping new ones to some nice cars at SCCA AutoX makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

There's the car you want to have, and there's the car you want to keep.

Bullshyt said:
The Peugeot 206 is an awesome rally car.
what do you think about the Subaru Impreza??? it's not so bad, is it? :question:
my favorite car is the old model Mini-Cooper. a good old english car