Your Favourite Quotes

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
A quick search indicated that a similar thread already exists, but the last time anyone posted in that one was almost an entire decade ago. So to prevent getting 20 lashings from the moderators for committing the extremely heinous deed of "necro-posting", here's a fresh thread instead. Take the liberty to post your favourite quotes here, and they don't necessarily have to be inspirational or "deep" ones from authors, poets, philosophers etc. either (they can also be funny one-liners from some film or cartoon or whatever else). Here's a couple quotes that I like:

"If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is." - Charles Bukowski

"
You see something happen to a population whereby everyone adopts something that’s just preposterous in a way that makes it normal instantly. If any one person prior to the rash of puka shells, for example, was seen wearing puka shells, he would look like an idiot. But when everyone is wearing them, it instantly makes them normal." - Steve Albini

"I always tell the truth, even when I lie" - Tony Montana

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
@WolfmanYZ posted a bunch of random quotes all over the place when he started posting on this site. He should like this thread.

"The more you prepare for something, the less likely it will happen." - Me

"If you are always a skeptic, you will never be a sucker." - Me

"Doh!" - Homer Simpson

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Since CoprophagousCop is quoting himself, here's one of mine:

Organization is the key to success.

• 1Helpful
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users