WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Your Website!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://freewebs.com/wendellsawfist/

I'm learning HTML with that site (its bigger, I just haven't linked to the other pages) and will eventually buy a domain and the like and do actual stuff.

By the way, my name isn't Wendell. I just thought it was cool. Hah.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
Folks, check out YUCK FOU!!!'s "Funny stuff" and "Jokes section.
i get jokes from here aswell so if you see any you recognise then just say im a copyin theif and get it over with...... ive also got the go figure thingy its funny and all true

MaxPower said:
Folks, check out YUCK FOU!!!'s "Funny stuff" and "Jokes section.
those jokes and pictures were fucking hilarious...i laughed my ass off and saved some of the pics incase i get depressed or something

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Woop woop!

I did a lot of work (yes, a lot of work for me, I'm just learning) and kind-of made a kind-of real site!

Basically, I cleaned up the code a lot and made a chat... heh.

The poll isn't functional, the text area doesn't do anything, and uhh... it still has basically no content, but this sure beats the crap out of regular freewebs.

Oh, and the new link is wendell.hostultra.com (the .com link will be up soon).

Edit:// By the way, everybody else's websites are cool... heh.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
we should have a free website owner competition so who made the best website on a free server how awesome would that be?

Descent

Hella Constipated
www.xanga.com/jstager

For those of you too dumb to read my signature. It's the best dman Xanga site on the web.

Hope you enjoy.

It's not about my daily life...It's about my dreams. I have pretty damn fucked up dreams, so naturally they are entertaining.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Shurikane said:
But I lose everytime at that kind of shit! :(
Nonsense! I giggled like an idiot reading some of the stuff on your site. :thumbsup: