WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Your worst enemy?

Noah

I own pain.
Who is your worst enemy?

Mine is probably President Bush, if someone I don't communicate with counts. If not, then definitely the snobs I know all around. :sword:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Liberal-environmentalist-anti-war-peta-vegan-over-paid-hollywood-athlete-fat-ass-dyke-bitch-faggots-that-are-of-french-nationality-who-drink-soy-milk-and-eat-tofu-burgers-while-clipping-their-toenails-on-my-carpet.

...and the fucking dog that craps in my yard.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Noah said:
Who is your worst enemy?

Mine is probably President Bush, if someone I don't communicate with counts. If not, then definitely the snobs I know all around. :sword:
people like you

screw_you_jack said:
reminds me of a song:

"It's no suprise to me, i am my own worst enemy... cause every now and then i kick the living shit out of me."

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Unforgiven said:
reminds me of a song:

"It's no suprise to me, i am my own worst enemy... cause every now and then i kick the living shit out of me."
ohh god... what are you a pubescent girl? NO, not like pink.... tis ture though, i fuck things up for myself better then any enemy could

screw_you_jack said:
ohh god... what are you a pubescent girl? NO, not like pink.... tis ture though, i fuck things up for myself better then any enemy could
that song's not by pink... it's by a band called lit... unless one did a cover of the other

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Well I've always had this thing against humans, but if I had to pick an arch-rival, that would be my own alter-ego G-Funk. He always thwarts me in my attempts to destroy this miserable planet.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skorch said:
Well I've always had this thing against humans, but if I had to pick an arch-rival, that would be my own alter-ego G-Funk. He always thwarts me in my attempts to destroy this miserable planet.
do you watch south park are you like butters, his alter ego is captain chaos.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
otepsoul said:
do you watch south park are you like butters, his alter ego is captain chaos.
I watch SP from time to time, but haven't been watching so much recently. I saw the ninja episode though and that shit was hilarious. But I've had the alter-egos long before South Park ever came on the air.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skorch said:
I watch SP from time to time, but haven't been watching so much recently. I saw the ninja episode though and that shit was hilarious. But I've had the alter-egos long before South Park ever came on the air.
nice!