WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You're a moist cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
I don't think he was trying to bother you with his... It's not always about you, you know. Sometimes some of us are just upset that you no longer stream your hamster running on a fucking wheel and we don't know how to express it and so we lash and in other ways.

DID YOU EVER ONCE STOP TO THINK ABOUT THAT!?!?!?

FUCK!

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I don't think he was trying to bother you with his... It's not always about you, you know. Sometimes some of us are just upset that you no longer stream your hamster running on a fucking wheel and we don't know how to express it and so we lash and in other ways.

DID YOU EVER ONCE STOP TO THINK ABOUT THAT!?!?!?

FUCK!
I haven't had hamsters in 8 years. I don't even remember what happened to them anymore. :cry: I'm pretty sure I gave them away because my roommate had asthma. RIP Chip & Dale.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Since you've got hamster experience you may be ready for the more advanced racoon wheel setup and a couple of cute, fluffy, friendly 'coon - pets. They're hardly any trouble at all.

Rook

#triggered
I like moist cunts. But not like...too wet, because then you don't feel anything.

I have sex regularly and that's why I make jokes about it. Also, to seek validation from you all. Please acknowledge and laugh at my jokes, followed by making sure you've understood that I am a sexually active person. This is part of the persona I have on this forum and I really must keep it. Please do not try to question this as it will make me feel insecure, given that in reality it may not actually be the way I portray it here.

Please.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I like moist cunts. But not like...too wet, because then you don't feel anything.

I have sex regularly and that's why I make jokes about it. Also, to seek validation from you all. Please acknowledge and laugh at my jokes, followed by making sure you've understood that I am a sexually active person. This is part of the persona I have on this forum and I really must keep it. Please do not try to question this as it will make me feel insecure, given that in reality it may not actually be the way I portray it here.

Please.
You had me at "like".

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff

Please.
Oh honey...

ib4

Error
Staff

Please.
Can I watch you bone one time...

Can I as in Me and @BudVugger? He might not be into though...being you and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.