WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You're a moist cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
So the thread title should be changed to "You're a juicy roast beef sandwich"?

Oddly enough, I am cooking a roast beef in my oven at this very moment. I hope it comes out juicy. :drool:

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
@BRiT can we setup a string replace to substitute "cunt" with "roast beef sandwich"?
UR A STRING REPLACE! You can't just make up stuff and then replace things that other people... made up. That's not how... moist things work.

Traitor!

Look, you're just gonna have to mesh those two clips together in your brain-hole. I can't do all the work for fucking crying...

Post Script: Max is a traitor because he's an American that moved to the UK. FFS, I guess I need to spel it all out.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
UR A STRING REPLACE!
Traitor!

Post Script: Max is a traitor because he's an American that moved to the UK. FFS, I guess I need to spel it all out.
UR JUS JELLI! Like a key grip in Harvey Weinstein's garden shed, I saw Trump coming and git while the gittin's good! Though that said I have Theresa May to listen to like nails on a blackboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.