WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You're all a bunch of fucking assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
[You know why? cuz you dont have the guts to be what you want to be]

:mfinger: :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
There are so many assholes in this world,and not enough butts.

Yeah I ahh..I..ahh...?

Fuck! I don't geht it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[I respectfully disagree.]

[Is this the thread for cool kids who post like this?]

tzedek

Original Member
Icarus said:
[I respectfully disagree.]

[Is this the thread for cool kids who post like this?]

thread preview blockage :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[Whoah. Sweet.]

[I never knew.]

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:

Thanx for the tough love (settle down gehtfuct).
That's the kind of pep talk I needed. Right after I click post, I'm going out to get that white face paint and striped jumpsuit.

LOOK OUT WORLD! I'm pulling a rope! I'm trapped in a box!! Woot!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont wnt to be an asshole. Cant i be a cunt instead? or at least a fucking bitch? But an asshole, never.

PS Max: The new mime suite works so much better than the green lantern costume. But, I think you should dress up like The Chin from fairly odd parents. He rocks.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
tzedek said:

What the fuck is with this site and drinking? first Kit then Tzedek, When will the madness stop?

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
I dont wnt to be an asshole. Cant i be a cunt instead? or at least a fucking bitch? But an asshole, never.

PS Max: The new mime suite works so much better than the green lantern costume. But, I think you should dress up like The Chin from fairly odd parents. He rocks.

you can be whatever you want sweetheart

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Its true, I'm too afraid of becoming a professional hamburger tester for the company Whoopers 'R Us, I feel so ashamed. :(

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
What the fuck is with this site and drinking? first Kit then Tzedek, When will the madness stop?
WHATZ WRONG WITH YOU YA LITTLE GOOF?yOU PATHETIC LITTLE KID GO SUCK MOMMY'S TIT. :D :mfinger:

:p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I was thinking more on the lines of about 8. But 12 works, anyway way you slice it, he still compains.

:cool: hey speek for yourself, I know what i want to be when i grow up, I'm gonna have a big pretty house, with lots of windows, a maid, a cook, and a pool boy ;) , I'm gonna have lots of money, cause a rich uncle died and left it to me. Wait shit never mind, i had a dream like that, damn it,sighs oh well, one day when I grow up, I'm gonna ummmmmm shit i can't think of anything

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Nymphchick said:
:cool: hey speek for yourself, I know what i want to be when i grow up, I'm gonna have a big pretty house, with lots of windows, a maid, a cook, and a pool boy ;) , I'm gonna have lots of money, cause a rich uncle died and left it to me. Wait shit never mind, i had a dream like that, damn it,sighs
Learn to use fucking commas correctly! :mad:
You don't put a comma after every 3 words! :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.