WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

You're Fired!!!

First off, work sucks the base of my hairy ball sack. Second, contractors can floss their teeth with my dingle-berry filled ass hairs.

With that off my chest, today I got fired from my shity general contracting job. Well it's not even so much the work at hand, that was fine. But the dudes I work(ed) with are assholes. Every contractor I've ever worked with were total dicks. What the hell are these guys problems? If I don't work at hyper speed for 9-10 hours straight with no breaks then they have a problem with me. Meanwhile, the guy I worked with was at total moron. He has no clue about anything mechanical. I mean the dude uses a pair of vice grips for everything. "That there lug nut loose on the ol' work truck?! Shit, let me get my vice grips, we'll tighten it right up!" You fucking moron!

When he talks to customers (at their homes) he sounds like a 10-year old kid with a mouth full of crackers trying to sell brownies. And yet he tells me I'm the moron, and that I have no clue about anything mechanical. Then he blames everything on me! Seriously, if anything goes wrong he somehow makes it our to be my fault. WTF! I swear I want to bash him in the nuts with a baseball bat.

Then all he does is bitch at me about how show I'm moving. Constantly! How the fuck am I suppose to keep a steady pace if you keep tell me to, "come here a minute" then bitch about how long it's taking me? Just let me work you ass!

And it's only while working. On the off hours, like riding to the jobs or whatever, they're nice people. Joke and laugh, BS about work, it's all cool. But as soon as we get to the jobs, it's like they have a massive mood swing, and all of the sudden I'm not even getting out of the truck fast enough for their taste. No wonder all these fuckers and balled from stress and smoke three packs a day! I have to get the hell out of this line of business quick before I turn into these guys. Damn...

Thanks for listening! :D

shep

Local alcoholic
It's the way of the trades,i know im a tradesman.There all fuckin idiots.Lesson #1 tell them to fuck off and speak your mind or they will walk all over you.#2 Get a who give's a fuck attitude.#If they piss you off enough piss in there tool box .Need more lessons?

lmfao.

Yea man, I wish I thought of pissing in his toolbox. And I didn't stick up for myself enough. I did, but not in that "fuck you" attitude.

shep

Local alcoholic
You gotta have it.Take there tools one bye one and hide them.Take a shit in there lunch box or piss in the truck.Really though tell em all,let loose and you'll see the change.It's weird but it works.I know ive done all they above :thumbsup: :D

Reqium

Tenderony
shep said:
You gotta have it.Take there tools one bye one and hide them.Take a shit in there lunch box or piss in the truck.Really though tell em all,let loose and you'll see the change.It's weird but it works.I know ive done all they above :thumbsup: :D
Omfg I have to get into trades. Sounds like a blast. I wanna shit in someones lunch box.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
Reqium said:
Omfg I have to get into trades. Sounds like a blast. I wanna shit in someones lunch box.
Dude that's wacked! :sick:

Last edited by a moderator: