YouTube is evil. Owned by the New World Order-loving cult

Brigand

Hoodrat
Patriots, YouTube has cubicle-bound censors deleting videos and banning users of all types that fail to toe their evil party line. Defy those that seek to enslave We, the People and to ultimately destroy Western civilization and place a New World Order above us that leads to a New Dark Age for the masses.

To ease your departure from that evil, vile Google-owned cesspool here is a list of alternative sites where videos can be found.

ModEdit: Links Promoting Outside Websites Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Patriots, YouTube has cubicle-bound censors deleting videos and banning users of all types that fail to toe their evil party line. Defy those that seek to enslave We, the People and to ultimately destroy Western civilization and place a New World Order above us that leads to a New Dark Age for the masses.
Nobody knows what exactly is going through Google's mind. The entire website is controlled by the almighty algorithm. Nobody knows exactly how it works, and it randomly gets changed every few years. Recently I've been getting recommendations from a few let's play channels I already watch, and random meme channels that I never watched before. The meme channels have really short videos that the algorithm never promoted the past few years, because it used to prefer videos over 10 minutes. I even get random joke polls from these meme channels.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
ModEdit: Links Promoting Outside Websites Removed.
Stupid.
YouTube is all about making money through ad revenue. I see the same freaking ads over and over and over again.
I've been getting different ads lately, but for a while I kept getting this boring Ford ad that was just a picture and a monotone voiceover. It was sleep inducing and it forced me to watch it the entire 15 seconds. Nobody cares that you are the biggest car company, Ford!

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I've been getting different ads lately, but for a while I kept getting this boring Ford ad that was just a picture and a monotone voiceover. It was sleep inducing and it forced me to watch it the entire 15 seconds. Nobody cares that you are the biggest car company, Ford!
Whenever an ad plays, I immediately press the "M" key to mute it. I then stare at the bottom right corner waiting for the "Skip Ad" button to appear and click it as soon as it does. Then I press the left arrow key to back up five seconds to refresh my mind of what I was hearing and press "M" again to unmute the video. It becomes really annoying when I have to get out of my armchair to reach my keyboard. :(

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users