WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Youtube isn't working tonight.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
This evening it barely anything loads on the front page, and the videos don't load. Fuck you Google! Fix Youtube and keep it working shitheads! Ever since Youtube started using the new layout, it's been glitchy as shit!

I was just on it for the past 2 hours and it was working fine.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
How do you know it's not the ISPs shitting on Net Neutrality by blocking YouTube?
Because that's retarded. Youtube was glitching out, not being blocked. Doesn't matter, because Youtube is working again.

Last edited:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Works in the UK. Must be Unfa hogging the bandwidth.

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Funny how BRiT facepalmed me for saying that Youtube wasn't blocked, but turns out it really was an error and not blocked. BRiT just admit you are wrong!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
What really, I didn't know youtube could not work, Ive never had a single glitch

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Funny how BRiT facepalmed me for saying that Youtube wasn't blocked, but turns out it really was an error and not blocked. BRiT just admit you are wrong!
I was face-palming because your lack of understanding what ISPs could actually do. Not because of what this issue was.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Funny how BRiT facepalmed me for saying that Youtube wasn't blocked
Besides, whats a face palm? I mean it ain't like he's flipping you off - which in these troubled times is pretty much like :thumbsup: anyways. Maybe ask the question; Gee BRIT crazizniac probly don't know what the ISP's could actually do, could you explain it to him?

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I was face-palming because your lack of understanding what ISPs could actually do. Not because of what this issue was.
So you went off topic and told everybody that ISPs were blocking Youtube, which wasn't the case and was completely false.

Your opinions are contradictory. You are against ISPs blocking websites, but you also support other tech companies blocking websites. And this somehow makes sense to you because you brag about being a moderator.

Your entire posting seems to just be trolling, so I don't really care.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So you went off topic and told everybody that ISPs were blocking Youtube, which wasn't the case and was completely false.

Your opinions are contradictory. You are against ISPs blocking websites, but you also support other tech companies blocking websites. And this somehow makes sense to you because you brag about being a moderator.

Your entire posting seems to just be trolling, so I don't really care.
Fake senario: Big BRiT's Water Park Emporium and Taxidermy has a water meter from Public Water and Sewage Services. Mr Manly is known throughout the BBWPEaT regular patrons for cropdusting crowds.

BRiT's argument: BBWPEaT can ban customer Manly for running around cropdusting other patrons. You can't see him cropdusting, but the smell is there only when Manly is around. Other customers complain about Manly's cropdusting, but some don't mind because Manly is a good dude, and never cropdusted them. What's the big deal? Mr Manly is a completely separate issue that doesn't have any bearing that would allow the water utility to throttle the access BBWPEaT has to water.

TiB's argument: Both the water park and the utility have Water in the titles. They are the same, BRiT is stoopit.

ib4

Error
Staff
yea it went down right around when Shane Dawson uploaded his 2nd to last segment on Jake Paul. Coincidence ? Maybe. But his final video today garnered 10 million views in less than 24 hours