WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yu-Gi-Oh

What the fuck? Why do these kids like such a thing as 'Yu-Gi-Oh'? It's worse than Pokemon. The story is shit, the animation is shit, the art is shit, the plot is shit. I see no reason for card battles to be so cool. Another shit show is Duel Masters which is probably a knock-off of Yu-Gi-Oh. :thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Someone said:
Duel Masters
:ut-oh: My high school milk cartoons have Duel Masters ads on the back...

>

>

That Duel Masters card game looks generic as fuck...

Master_stghm said:
What the fuck? Why do these kids like such a thing as 'Yu-Gi-Oh'? It's worse than Pokemon. The story is shit, the animation is shit, the art is shit, the plot is shit. I see no reason for card battles to be so cool. Another shit show is Duel Masters which is probably a knock-off of Yu-Gi-Oh. :thumbsdn:
umm...okay?
the show is a crap ass show, the only thing is that i think that japenese cartoonest like women wit short skirts.
ok ill admit it, i sometimes watch it, but only cause i dont have mtv, vh1 and spike. and its the only thing on.
now its not they changed it to THE BATMAN, they killed it though

Darth

Clitpickle
Why do they always put anime cartoons on, when we were young, we always had Transformers and X-Men to keep us entertained and G.I. Joe as well.

Jung

???
Premium
Master_stghm said:
Thank you for NOT reading the forum descriptions. In case you missed the description of this forum, here it is again:
News stories, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, environment, etc. Discuss all current affairs here!
Now, after reading that I hope you see WHY this thread doesn't belong in the Issues forum.

Moving this crap to Chit Chat...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Darth said:
Why do they always put anime cartoons on, when we were young, we always had Transformers and X-Men to keep us entertained and G.I. Joe as well.
and Dragon Ball Z :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
All things that come from Japan that are aimed at children have some degree of retardedness. It's a proven fact.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Master_stghm said:
My kid could put the whoopin on you at Yugi like it's no ones business!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Master_stghm said:
What the fuck? Why do these kids like such a thing as 'Yu-Gi-Oh'? :thumbsdn:
It's a simple answer, and NOT only little kids like this game. Older people like it too, people like 20 years old! Because it is fun, challenging (when playing older kids,) and it isn't a high cost hobby. Most kids don't play Yu-Gi-Oh because of the t.v. show. Take me for example, I HATE the show, yet I still play the card game. Maybe you should try it to see what I mean.

BTW: The only reason it has a bad rep is because of the dumbfucks who listen to everything everybody says. Such as you, (no flame intended.)