WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yuck Fou

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Cube

kiss my ass go to hell and suck hitlers cock no one cares what you say and if you want to make a hate thread about me think maybe you could put a little more than the minimum requirement of characters to make that post e.g maybe an insult?? or is you puny little cubic mind to small to think of that

Cube

Hoodrat
The Cube thinks you should lick a pair of hairy donkey balls and laughs at your pathetic insults. You think typing "yuck Fou" at the end of every thread is somehow witty and is posting more than the minumum? Maybe for your puny brain it is. How sad indeed.

Jung

???
Premium
haha there you go calling others unintelligent. you're posts severly lack intelligence and wit, but hey what ever makes you feel better about yourself, right?

YUCK FOU!!!

Cube said:
The Cube thinks you should lick a pair of hairy donkey balls and laughs at your pathetic insults. You think typing "yuck Fou" at the end of every thread is somehow witty and is posting more than the minumum? Maybe for your puny brain it is. How sad indeed.
i think the cube should shut up your banned....i dont put Yuck Fou at the end of my posts incase you havnt noticed thats my signature dumass go toss off with your triangular dick

YUCK FOU!!!

thankyou i am the greatest!!

lol hahaha

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow.. Moron can't tell what a signature is.. Go back to pre-school bitch.. Learn how to read..

YUCK FOU!!!

wow were insulting a banned member

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
You gladly accpected a compliment from one of the worst forum members here.... wow; fishing for anything, eh fou?

YUCK FOU!!!

hes been here longer than you so his compliment would be worth more than yours

dumass

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:

dumass

"Mr. Dumb Ass?"

"Its Dumass."

Hunger hinders the thought process.

Buy a snickers!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
YUCK FOU!!! said:

dumass
Spoken like a true dumbass.

Seniority only counts for so much, ya know...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
the ban will be lifted on the cube in 3 days

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Cube said:

HA HA! DUMBFUCK!

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
junglizm said:
haha there you go calling others unintelligent. you're posts severly lack intelligence and wit, but hey what ever makes you feel better about yourself, right?
:thumbsup:

blah

Tenderony
A swift kick in the balls works wonders too :kickcan: :yikes: !!!

G's-up

Postaholic
Cube said:

Anyone smell what "THE CUBE'S" been smoking?? Poor cube didnt make it in the WWF so he's taking on the personality of "THE ROCK" on an internet forum........sad pathetic little punk......

AND yes I am well aware Im responding to a thread with "THE PUBE" I mean CUBE has been banned but it's for only 3 days so get the fuck over it..... :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
only 3 days??
He's gehting off light. Kit gave JangleAss 7.

(She don't fuck around)

Status
Not open for further replies.