WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Zombie Movies

hurricanejon

Parking Lot Ninja
What is the best zombie movie ever? my vote goes to dawn of the dead.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
hurricanejon said:
anyone have any opinions?
Why don't you give people time to respond. Damn!! Not everybody is online when you are.

I'm not a Zombie movie kinda guy, but I'm sure when DG gets off work she'll respond. (Yes people actually work hurricanejon).

I think this has been done before though.

morelos

lexicon incognito
"shaun of the dead" was better than "dawn of the dead," imo.

i'm sitting here totally out of my mind from just daily fatigue and i bet if you webcammed me right now it'd look like a zombie movie. :(

Jung

???
Premium
"shaun of the dead" was better than "dawn of the dead," imo.
I'll agree to that. I'm not really into zombie movies though; they all seem to center around the same played out cliches.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dont know. I haven't really watched lots of zombie movies either.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
hurricanejon said:
What is the best zombie movie ever? my vote goes to dawn of the dead.
Resident Evil Apocalypse ROXORS, or whatever.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i love zombie movies, i know havok loved them too, but i don't know where he went. i liked the remake of dawn of the dead because the zombies were able to run. that's scary. original zombies can walk at a very slow pace, meaning htat you can outrun them no problem. they still will get you, but you can run. dawn of hte dead zombies can run faster than you and are more vicious.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
WizardlyFriend said:
original zombies can walk at a very slow pace, meaning htat you can outrun them no problem.
Ever seen the extra features in Shaun of the Dead? :rotflmao:

I'm going to go with the Dawn of the Dead remake. Overall, it wasn't that good of a movie, but the people playing the parts of the zombies were awesome. Trying to find extras that good on, well, pretty much any movie would be difficult on the scale of remaking how they faked the cars driving at the end of Field of Dreams.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Nailbomb said:
Ever seen the extra features in Shaun of the Dead? :rotflmao:

I'm going to go with the Dawn of the Dead remake. Overall, it wasn't that good of a movie, but the people playing the parts of the zombies were awesome. Trying to find extras that good on, well, pretty much any movie would be difficult on the scale of remaking how they faked the cars driving at the end of Field of Dreams.
yeh, i saw all the extras on there. they were good. they did go through a lot of work to make it a good movie. i just thought running zombies was effing scary.

morelos

lexicon incognito
the problem with zombie movies is that bullets would kill humans in any form.

if your body were possessed, i promise you i could still take it apart and render it immobile (quickly) with a shotgun.

A_Zombie

ARggharGHag
Lol dawn/day/night of the dead were good ones. To bad there not remaking day of the dead woulda loved watching that. :D

The original Dawn of the Dead was by far the best zombie movie ever. The remake stole the fast zombie thing from 28 Days Later and totally took away the creepiness of the orignal. Shaun of the Dead is a good horror comedy but has nothing on The Evil Dead trilogy.

has anyone seen 'chopper chicks in zombie town'?

I have.
I am superior.

Supermanxxx

Saving the world
sideshow_bob said:
Shaun of the Dead is a good horror comedy but has nothing on The Evil Dead trilogy.
yeah i agree with u on the Evil dead is better then Shaun of the Dead, I still think Shaun of the Dead was funny but like u said its got nothing on The Evil Dead trilogy

Sal

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dawn of the Dead is awesome. Land of the dead was pretty good, too.